Since pretty much everyone over the age of 12 has a smartphone these days, home phone service has become less and less important. In fact, many people only have home phone service because it gets them a discount on pay TV and internet. If you really think about it though, it is pretty nice to have an option with high-quality voice service that doesn’t have any dead spots. VoIP over a broadband connection will always sound better than cellular voice, after all.
Well, today is your lucky day because we’re going to tell you how to get free home phone service for life so that you don’t have to argue with your cable company every year when they try to hike the price of your service. The Ooma Telo gets you crystal-clear nationwide calling for free, for life. And it just so happens to be today’s deal of the day on Amazon, so the cost of entry is even cheaper than it normally is. Don’t worry, you can thank us later.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Crystal-clear nationwide calling for free and low international rates. Pay only monthly applicable taxes and fees.
- Ooma is a full router capable of prioritizing voice data and directing traffic to ensure the most reliable phone service.
- Ooma Telo seamlessly interacts with your favorite smart products like Amazon Echo and Nest to make your home safer and more convenient than ever before.
- PureVoice HD delivers superior voice quality for a consistently great calling experience.
- Built-in 900MHz dual-core processor provides the power for Ooma PureVoice including HD Voice and adaptive redundancy for a more natural sounding voice without stuttering or interruption.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.