If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
There are some times when we advise readers to stay away from refurbished products, typically when a third party is responsible for the refurbishing process. This often means any warranty associated with the product has been voided and that can obviously lead to problems down the road. When Amazon refurbishes one of its own products, however, that product has been thoroughly tested and it comes with a warranty. Such is the case with the Certified Refurbished Amazon Echo, which is on sale right now in both black and white.
Amazon’s Echo speaker is worth the $180 the company charges for a new one, but shaving $45 off that hefty price makes it accessible to many more people. You had better hurry though, because this deal is only around while supplies last.
Here are the highlights from the product page on Amazon:
- A Certified Refurbished Amazon Echo is refurbished, tested, and certified to look and work like new
- Plays all your music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, and more using just your voice
- Fills the room with immersive, 360º omni-directional audio
- Allows hands-free convenience with voice-control
- Hears you from across the room with far-field voice recognition, even while music is playing
- Answers questions, reads audiobooks and the news, reports traffic and weather, gives info on local businesses, provides sports scores and schedules, and more with Alexa, a cloud-based voice service
- Controls lights, switches, and thermostats with compatible WeMo, Philips Hue, Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Insteon, and ecobee smart home devices
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino’s, and more
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.