Rokus… Fire TVs… Apple TVs… Chromecasts… There are plenty of set-top box options out there for anyone looking to cut the cord, but each and every one of them has its limitations. Some services work with some devices, other services work with other devices. Apps on some platforms are updated regularly, while other platforms might be neglected. You know what’s always up to date? The web, but watching movies and TV shows on your computer is annoying. That’s where the Nyrius ARIES Prime Wireless Video Transmitter comes in. Connect this little box to your TV via HDMI, plug the USB dongle into your computer, and you can stream anything and everything you want in Full HD.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Wirelessly stream true 1080p high definition 3D video & digital audio to your TV or projector. Watch movies & TV shows from your laptop, PC, Mac, A/V receiver, gaming console, cable/satellite
- Transmitted signal is crystal clear, able to stream uncompressed HD video & audio with ease. Signal experiences zero latency (real time) even when streaming 3D video to a 1080p device
- Easy to install plug ‘n play set up eliminates the need to install expensive, inconvenient cables. No software or WiFi connection required. Transmitter: 1 x HDMI input, Receiver: 1 x HDMI output
- High performance digital signal transmits through walls, ceilings, & floors (streaming line of sight results in maximum 30ft range)
- Compact low profile design makes it perfect for laptops and works with any HDMI video device
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.