Ready for a serious dose of reality? Flagship smartphones have gotten so expensive that a brand new 43-inch TV featuring cutting-edge 4K resolution costs about half as much as an entry-level iPhone 7 Plus. It seems crazy, but it’s true. 4K TVs are still new enough that most people don’t have them, and yet you can get a well-rated and well-reviewed Ultra HD TV with a built-in Roku experience a display that measures 43 inches diagonally for under $400 on Amazon… and that includes shipping!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz (Native), 120Hz Clear Motion Index (Effective)
- Backlight: LED (Full Array)
- Smart Functionality: Yes – Roku TV Streaming Platform with built-in dual band Wi-Fi
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 38.3″ x 22.4″ x 2.7″, TV with stand: 38.3″ x 23.9.” x 7.4″
- Inputs: 4 HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 (one with HDMI ARC), 1 USB (media player), RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical Audio Out
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.