This has been one heck of a week for people looking to control anything and everything in their homes with Amazon’s awesome virtual personal assistant, Alexa. First we told you about a super secret sale on two of the most popular Alexa-enabled smart plugs on Amazon. Oh and by the way, that sale is still going strong. Now, yet another popular smart plug has seen a huge temporary price cut, and this time it’s the D-Link Smart Plug. It works with Amazon Alexa or D-Link’s own mobile app, and it lets you control anything you plug into it with your voice or smartphone. Get it now while it’s 50% off, which just so happens to be its lowest price ever!
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- Turn devices on or off from your smartphone or tablet from anywhere. Create on/off schedules for your devices
- Easy setup. Designed to work with existing Wi-Fi networks (no additional hub required)
- Use with other mydlink Home devices and the free mydlink Home app to create a smarter, more secure and more aware home. Works with any smartphone or tablet running Android 4.1 or higher or iOS 7.0 and higher
- Electrical rating of 120V/15A/60Hz/1800W (for indoor use). IFTTT compatible – Pair with any IFTTT enabled product or app to connect your Wi-Fi Smart Plug to the world in fun and useful ways
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.