If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Wireless charging is awesome, and it’s available on almost every modern Android flagship phone out there. But can wireless charging really be considered wireless if the charging pad you use has to be plugged into the wall all the time? Power up your smartphone wirelessly while you’re on the go with the MobilePal QIWI-G2-KL Gen-2 10000 mAh Qi Wireless Power Bank. This high-capacity portable charger has all the features you’d normally find in a portable power pack, but it also supports Qi wireless charging. Plug it in and use it as a charging pad at your desk, then take it with you and charge wirelessly on the go.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Second-generation technology: Qi wireless charger on the go with a large-capacity battery and dual smart 2.1a USB outputs
- Qi compatible: Supports wireless charging at up to 1a for devices compatible with wpc qi 1.0/ 1.1 standards
- High-capacity battery and fast recharging: Built-in, custom-made 3.7v, 10,000mah battery at high efficiency
- Rapid and smart charging: Each of the two USB ports automatically detects optimal charging speed for android or apple devices
- Certified by fcc, CE and ROHS for quality and safety, and backed by 1-year warranty
- 1 KN95 Face Mask Reusable, Disposable Masks on FDA EUA List, Protection for Dust Pollen, 10 Pack
- 2 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 8 fl oz Pump Bottle (Pack of 12) -…
- 3 Clorox Fresh Scent Disinfecting Wipes, 75 Count 2-Pack
- 4 The Gojo Industries Incorporated MCK42731800 - Sanitizing Skin Wipe Purell Individual Packet Al…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.