As you might have heard, Samsung’s Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ were finally released last Friday. We can’t remember the last time a smartphone other than an iPhone had this much buzz surrounding its launch. In fact, Samsung’s new flagship smartphones are expected to smash the sales record that had been previously set by the Galaxy S7 and S7 edge. You can now purchase you Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ from any major wireless carrier in the country, or you can opt to buy it at an electronics retailer like Best Buy. In either of those cases, however, you’re going to end up with a phone that’s locked to one specific carrier.
Looking for an unlocked Galaxy S8 or an unlocked Galaxy S8+ that you can use on any nearly network in any country? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Unlocked Galaxy S8 and S8+ models are now available for pre-order on Amazon, and they start shipping in just a few days. If you want your new unlocked S8, we definitely recommend that you order as soon as possible before pre-order inventory runs out.
Samsung Galaxy S8 (Unlocked)
- Infinity Display: a bezel-less, full-frontal, edge-to-edge screen. Default resolution is Full HD+ and can be changed to Quad HD+ (WQHD+) in Settings
- Camera resolution – Front: 8 MP AF, Rear: 12 MP OIS AF
- Memory: Internal Memory 64 GB, RAM 4GB
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus (Unlocked)
- International Version/ No Warranty. SINGLE SIM
- 2G bands – GSM 850/900/1800/1900 3G bands – HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100 4G bands – LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 17(700), 20(800), 28(700)
- Water and dust resistant
- Exynos 9 Octa 8895
- 64gb storage, Single Sim
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.