We’ve seen it time and time again, and we got another reminder last week: Apple’s Jet Black finish on the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus is going to get ruined beginning the moment you take it out of the box. The beautiful glossy finish is far too prone to scratching and scuffing, and now we know it also have fade or even wear off over time. Instead of buying a Jet Black iPhone that you know is going to look awful a few weeks later, check out the Jet Black Totallee Scarf for the iPhone 7 and the Jet Black Totallee Scarf for the iPhone 7 Plus, which add a Jet Black finish to any color iPhone.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- ULTRA THIN. Only 0.02 inches. No bulk. The ultimate thin case if you are looking for elegant protection without adding bulk to your pocket or purse. This iPhone 7 case is slim, lightweight and one of the thinnest cases you can find
- JET BLACK. This ultra thin case has a shiny jet black finish that looks just like the original jet black iPhone. The case is not see-through and covers the full backside
- THIN BUT PROTECTIVE. This case for the iPhone 7 wraps all around your phone and features a raised camera ring for extra protection when you put it down. Get that extra peace of mind knowing your iPhone is protected from scratches, bumps and scuffs. While other cases are made of cheap, hard plastic, this case is manufactured using flexible yet sturdy polypropylene that is more durable
- PREMIUM DESIGN. This case features no visible branding for a clean, classy look. Well designed and guaranteed to fit perfectly. This keeps your iPhone looking cool and pristine while retaining its original design
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you don’t love your case, simply contact totallee directly for a full refund. The best 2
- YEAR WARRANTY around. Totallee (a California based company) offers quality you can trust. We’re dedicated to providing superior slim iPhone cases to protect your valuable investment
And if you want to separate yourself from the pack, there’s also a Jet White option for both models:
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.