Apple’s Touch ID fingerprint scanner was a game changer, allowing people to unlock their iPhones in a fraction of a second simply by holding a finger on the home button. Now, just about every high-end and mid-range smartphone on the planet has a fingerprint reader and we can’t even remember what life was like without them. So, why do we still sit their and type long, elaborate passwords into our laptops like it’s 2007?
It’s not 2007 anymore, ladies and gentlemen. It’s 2017. Step into the future with the BENSS mini USB fingerprint reader for windows hello. This tiny little gadget adds a fingerprint scanner to any laptop and lets you log into Windows 10 without having to type out your password. Or, if you’re a glutton for punishment and you haven’t upgraded yet, it also works with Windows 8.1.
Some key details from the product page:
- FAST AND PASS WORD-FREE Sign-in to Windows using your fingerprint
- SECURE FOR YOUR LAPTOP Easiest and most secure way to unlock and sign-in to your laptop
- DESIGNED FOR WINDOWS HELLO Supports the NEW Windows 10 Hello and Windows 8.1
- FASTER THAN 3 TIMEs with windows hello ,you can sign-in into your windows devices in less than 2 second -that’s 3 times faster than a password that you have to remember and type in .windows hello uses your fingerprint to recognize you instantly
- MULTI FINGERS & 360 DEGREE TOUCH You can use it with your any finger and Habits
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.