Apple’s iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus might look almost identical to the two generations of iPhones that came before them, but everyone knows that you can’t judge a book by its cover. The latest iPhones pack plenty of power and a number of nifty new features that older iPhones don’t have, but there’s one in particular that tends to make iPhone 6 and 6s users jealous: Water-resistance.
Well, guess what: there’s an awesome case for the iPhone 6/6s and iPhone 6/6s Plus that adds even better water-resistance to Apple’s older phones than the treatment on the new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. And believe it or not, it’s a very thin case and not one of those big waterproof bags. Check out the Cos2be Waterproof Phone Case for the iPhone 6/6s and the Cos2be Waterproof Phone Case for the iPhone 6/6s Plus.
Here are the key details from the product page:
- WATERPROOF + DUSTPROOF: protective TPU case with jelly bumper provides shock absorb, antiscratch, dustproof and antislip protections, not suitable for professional underwater activities
- SUPER SLIM & TRANSPARENT TPU case: provides comfortable grip, protects your smartphone without obstructing the front and rear cameras, without extra bulk
- SHOCKPROOF + HEAT DISSIPATION: AIRBAG design on all sides, Withstands drops from 6.6’/2 m to the concrete- meets or exceeds MIL STD 810F-516
- EXTRA 0.3MM protection: adopt Optical material to seal, panda eye design to ensure high definition effect
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Please remove the THIN FILM on the surface of the front case after installation. Please confirm your phone model before purchasing, select size 4.7” for iPhone 6/6S, select 5.5” for iPhone 6/6S Plus. If you don’t know what is your phone model, please use a ruler to measure the diagonal length of your screen
The cases are each available in four colors, including clear, space gray, gold and rose gold.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.