It’s not very common, of course, but there are a few mobile accessories out there that haven’t really done their job until they break. And once they do break, as long as they’ve done their job properly, you’re actually happy about it. A screen protector is a perfect example. How do you really know your screen protector even works until you drop your phone and the display hits something? In the unfortunately event that happens, if your screen protector gets scratched or it cracks, that’s actually a good thing as long as the glass display beneath it is unscathed.
Of course, once that happens you’ll need to replace your screen protector, so we’ve got the perfect deal for you. From now through the end of the month, the coupon code RI8KD6N6 will get you a 3-pack of Ace Teah Google Pixel XL Tempered Glass Screen Protectors for just $7.
Here are a few key details from the product page:
- NOTE: Due to the curved-edge design of Google Pixel XL and in order to avoid overlaying, bubbles and peeling up around the edges, Ace Teah Google Pixel XL Tempered Glass Screen Protector is intentionally little smaller than the actual screen
- Compatiblity: Precise cutouts of this pixel xl screen protector with the special easy-installed wings are special designed for Google Pixel XL 5.5 inch(2016 version) only
- 9H Hardness: 9H strong hardness of the pixel xl screen protector protect your phone from daily scratches, shocks, bumps, drops and smudge effectively
- Clarity & Sensitivity: Made of premium tempered glass, the google pixel xl screen protector clear reserves a natural viewing experience while retains original sensitivity touch experience
- Lifetime Warranty Promise: Ace Teah Google pixel xl screen protector is backed by our 100% risk-free lifetime warranty and friendly easy-to-reach customer service
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.