If you want a dock for your iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, or any other modern iPhone that uses a Lightning connector, Apple’s own dock is a terrific option… as long as you don’t mind spending $49 on a tiny little dock. Of course, you could also get the Stouch Aluminum Lightning Charging Dock, which is basically the same thing but costs less than $19. The Stouch dock looks exactly like the Apple model, but there are two main differences. The first is that you plug a microUSB cable into the back instead of a Lightning cable (who cares?) and the second is that it doesn’t have a 3.5mm audio jack on the back. The 3.5mm jack is a problem if you use an aux-out cable while your phone is docked, but there’s obviously another option: Use Bluetooth… duh.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- ALUMINUM ALLOY MATERIAL: Thin but heavy, Weight 3.6OZ has more weight for better.
- COMPATIBLE WITH IPHONE: Compatible with iPhone 7, 7 plus, 5, 5c, 5s, iPhone 6 & 6S iphone 6 Plus & 6S Plus
- DATA TRANSFER AND CHARGING: Connect this cell phone docking station to your Computer to Sync and Charge your Phone via Micro USB to USB cable or Connect the Dock to an Electrical Outlet using a USB Power Adapter to charge the battery (no include DC Adapter), NOET: does not transmit sound
- BEAUTIFUL AND SIMPLE: CNC Machined from premium Aluminum Material, Fluorine rubber.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – MAKES GREAT GIFT FOR APPLE DEVICES LOVERS: We’re so confident in this Quality Mobile Docking Station that we know you will love it. However, if you’re not completely and utterly satisfied then we will gladly refund your money with no questions asked. Too easy! – FOR ANY HELP PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY AND WE WILL ALWAYS BE THERE TO SERVE AND TAKE CARE OF YOU
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.