You’ve seen plastic iPhone cases. You’ve seen silicone iPhone cases. You’ve seen iPhone cases made out of leather, metal and alligator skin. You’ve even seen these awesome cases made out of real body armor material http://bgr.com/2017/01/18/iphone-7-cases-amazon-iphone-7-plus-slim-rugged/. But have you ever seen an iPhone case made out of elastomer? The Andmesh Dust and Shock Resistance Case for the iPhone 7, Andmesh Dust and Shock Resistance Case for the iPhone 6/6s, and Andmesh Dust and Shock Resistance Case for the iPhone 6/6s Plus look and feel like nothing you’ve ever seen before, offering a cool design and terrific protection from drops. The iPhone 7 and iPhone 6/6s Plus models come in eight different colors each, and the iPhone 6/6s version comes in nine colors.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- A stylish layout and design: This design covers up the buttons and yet it still allows you to reliably operate them with a minimum amount of effort, not hindering in any way its usability. Its tiny hole is big enough that it resembles the Apple mark, so the Apple mark is still slightly visible in this design.
- Made from excellent materials: Made with Japan-produced elastomer, which is neither too hard nor too soft, and doesn’t feel sticky on the hands. This evolved iPhone 7 has an appropriate case which has an additional water-proof quality.
- A reliable durability: The hemispheres which are set in the lateral sides of its interior have been strengthened in order to protect it from any impact. It even passes the United States Military Standard drop test.
- A comfortable and solid grip: It has a rounded finish which is pleasant to the grip. It covers the LCD screen with a thickness of over 1mm, and this guarantees the protection of the fragile space between the LCD screen and the case.
- Supported model: iPhone 7, 6/6s, 6/6s Plus
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.