The coolest thing about Apple’s AirPods is the truly wireless design. Unlike normal Bluetooth earbuds that are joined to each other by a cable but connect wirelessly to audio sources, the AirPods have no cable whatsoever — they connect via Bluetooth to the audio source and to each other. Of course, that cool design feature also has a downside in that it can be all too easy to lose an individual AirPods. Prevent that from happening with the elago AirPods Strap, an inexpensive little cord that connects the AirPods when you want them to be connected so you can hang them around your neck and not worry about losing them. Also worth noting is the strap’s nifty design, which wraps around the AirPods carrying case when it’s not in use.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Measured and made to ideal length for movement.
- Compact, lightweight and extremely durable.
- Ideal for keeping AirPods close by during outdoor activities.
- Made of high quality silicone material, easy to remove and install, comfortable to wear, no damage to your skin.
- The tangle-free design makes the cable easy to store and you can wind it without having to worry about knots or kinks.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.