More than 80 new Pokemon characters where just added to Pokemon Go in a recent update, and that means a few things. First, it means that your free time is now non-existent because every second of downtime will be occupied as you chase little virtual creatures all around town. Second, it means your smartphone battery is toast… unless you pick up the greatest Pokemon accessory on Earth.
The Nintendo Pokemon GO Plus Bluetooth Bracelet lets you catch Pokemon without having to leave your phone on the whole time, and it’s available right now on Amazon. You can either pay a small premium and order one for immediate delivery (choose one of the options in the “other sellers” section), or you can pay the lower retail price and your Pokemon Go Plus will ship out next week on March 10th.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- The Pokémon GO Plus is a small device that lets you enjoy Pokémon GO while you’re on the move and not looking at your smartphone
- The device connects to a smartphone via Bluetooth low energy and notifies you about events in the game, such as the appearance of a Pokémon nearby using an LED and vibration
- The Pokémon GO Plus will begin to blink and vibrate whenever you’re within range of a PokéStop; Press the Pokémon GO Plus button to search the PokéStop for items; If you find any items, they’ll immediately be added to your inventory
- When a Pokémon is near, the light on the Pokémon GO Plus will flash; It will also flash and vibrate when you pass a PokéStop;
- Once a Pokémon is close, press the button on the Pokémon GO Plus to throw a Poké Ball ;The Pokémon GO Plus will flash and vibrate to let you know if you were successful in catching the Pokémon
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.