Samsung’s Galaxy S7 is about to be supplanted by the Galaxy S8 as the Android flagship phone to beat, but the S7 will live on with a lower price tag. What’s more, it will still be a fantastic option for anyone on the lookout for a new smartphone. But even after the price drops a bit following the unveiling of the next-generation model, the Galaxy S7 will still be nowhere near as affordable as the Huawei Honor 8, which features a gorgeous design and practically identical specs, but starts at less than $350 unlocked on Amazon.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Innovative bionic 12MP dual lenses allow you to capture crisper, more detailed photos
- Wide aperture mode allows you to redefine the focus even after the photo has been taken
- Secure fingerprint access that can unlock your Honor 8 as fast as 0.4 seconds
- Smart Power 4.0: 1.77 day battery life for normal usage and fast-charging technology to reach 50% charge in just 30 minutes
- As seen in Marvel’s Doctor Strange. Please Note: Kindly refer the User Guide before use
And here are some highlights from the specs list:
- Dual f/2.2 12MP Rear Cameras
- f/2.4 8MP Front Camera with Flash
- Kirin 950 Octa-Core Chipset
- 64GB Storage Capacity and 4GB of RAM
- Fingerprint Reader
- 5.2″ Super IPS LCD Display
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 Native Resolution
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.