Samsung’s Galaxy S7 is about to be supplanted by the Galaxy S8 as the Android flagship phone to beat, but the S7 will live on with a lower price tag. What’s more, it will still be a fantastic option for anyone on the lookout for a new smartphone. But even after the price drops a bit following the unveiling of the next-generation model, the Galaxy S7 will still be nowhere near as affordable as the Huawei Honor 8, which features a gorgeous design and practically identical specs, but starts at less than $350 unlocked on Amazon.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Innovative bionic 12MP dual lenses allow you to capture crisper, more detailed photos
- Wide aperture mode allows you to redefine the focus even after the photo has been taken
- Secure fingerprint access that can unlock your Honor 8 as fast as 0.4 seconds
- Smart Power 4.0: 1.77 day battery life for normal usage and fast-charging technology to reach 50% charge in just 30 minutes
- As seen in Marvel’s Doctor Strange. Please Note: Kindly refer the User Guide before use
And here are some highlights from the specs list:
- Dual f/2.2 12MP Rear Cameras
- f/2.4 8MP Front Camera with Flash
- Kirin 950 Octa-Core Chipset
- 64GB Storage Capacity and 4GB of RAM
- Fingerprint Reader
- 5.2″ Super IPS LCD Display
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 Native Resolution
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.