Apple’s new Jet Black color on the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus is absolutely gorgeous… for about five minutes after you take your new phone out of the box. After that, you end up with a scratched up phone that shows wear and tear far worse than any other iPhone currently being sold. Here are some photos of the carnage. There are a few cases out there that give any color iPhone a Jet Black treatment like these cases from Spigen, but those cases can get scratched up too if you’re not careful.
Instead of going all Jet Black, here’s a good compromise: the Maxboost HyperPro iPhone 7 Case and Maxboost HyperPro iPhone 7 Plus Case feature a clear back with Jet Black around the edges of the phone. It’s a great look for matte black iPhones, and it’ll cost you less than $13 for either model.
Some highlights from the product page:
- Compatible with iPhone 7/7 Plus (2016), iPhone 6s/6s Plus, iPhone 6/6 Plus ONLY. The HyperPro series is focused on protection with a double-injected soft and hard casing coupled with GXD material for all corners.
- MIL-Grade PROTECTION – Featuring the innovative new GXD shock technology, the Hyperpro heavy-duty case has significantly more drop protection at a fraction of the size.
- SLEEK PROFILE – TPU Frame enhances the grip experience, while raised lips ensures extra protection of the screen and camera.
- STYLISH APPEAL – A transparent case reveals the natural feel and look of the iPhone 7 6 6s within.
- LIFETIME CASES WARRANTY – from Maxboost to ensure maximum protection for the life of your iPhone.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.