If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Building the smart home of your dreams is an ongoing process, and it takes a fair amount of time and research to get started. Some people want everything in their homes to be fully connected, while others just want a few smart devices here and there. What you might not realize, however, is that you don’t necessarily need to replace all of the devices in your house in order to make them “smart.” Check out the TP-Link Smart Plug Mini, a tiny box that plugs into a standard wall outlet and adds smartphone and Amazon Alexa controls to anything in your home that plugs into a wall.
Some key features from the product page:
- Remote Access: Control devices connected to the Smart Plug wherever you have Internet using the free Kasa app on your smartphone
- Scheduling: Schedule the Smart Plug to automatically power electronics on and off as needed, like setting lights to come on at dusk or turn off at sunrise
- Away Mode: Turns your devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home
- Amazon Echo Voice Control: Amazon Echo (sold separately) lets you control devices connected to the Smart Plugs just using your voice
- Compact design blends into your power outlet without blocking adjacent sockets
- 1 Powecom KN95 Face Mask Reusable, Disposable Masks on FDA EUA List, Protection for Dust Pollen,…
- 2 KN95 Face Mask 50 Pack, WWDOLL 5-Layer Breathable Cup Dust Mask with Elastic Earloop and Nose B…
- 3 Apple AirPods Pro
- 4 OontZ Angle 3 (3rd Gen) - Bluetooth Portable Speaker, Louder Volume, Crystal Clear Stereo Sound…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.