If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Okay, for real… why on Earth is this not a feature in every single iPhone charging cable on the planet?!? Apple makes a killing on its iPhones by not including expandable storage. This way, users have no choice but to spend more money on higher-margin iPhone models if they want more space to store photos, videos and music. There’s another option out there, however: you can buy an iPhone flash drive or a microSD card reader. But instead of having yet another thing to carry around, kill two birds with one stone and pick up a GHB USB Memory Card Reader/Lightning Cable. This brilliant cable hides a microSD card slot in the USB end of the plug, and it’s just $18.99 on Amazon.
Some key details from the product page:
- Through downloaded free app “iUSB pro”, Could transfer files musics videos image from your cellphone to TF cardmale. No software or prision break needed
- Support Windows xp/Vista/Win7/Mac OS9X or above,Linux 2.4.x
- Stylish Design 10 inch USB data cable Aluminum alloy cover for Interfaces makes it durable
- Compatible with Iphone 7 plus/7/SE/6s/6s plus/6/6 plus/5/5s/5c/ipod 4/ipad 4/ipadmini /ipadair/ ipadpro/ Mac or lightning device
- Unique zinc usb connector-pull and plug for 10000 times;Oxygen-free copper cord-increase 40% transfer speed and save 60% charge time
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.