The NES Classic Edition video game console was the hottest item of the holiday season this past Christmas, and it’s still next to impossible to find one in stores (though you can get one on Amazon right now if you’re willing to pay a premium). If you did manage to score yourself one of these hot consoles, you’ll agree that the retro aspect of it is obviously its biggest selling point. Having a throwback console is great, but there are still some things that need to be modernized if you really want to enjoy your NES. Below, you’ll find two different wireless controllers that will make playing the NES Classic Editions so much better.
Nyko MiniBoss for NES Classic Edition
- Precise button mashing action with complete wireless freedom
- Play cord-free up to 15 feet away
- 2 offset ergonomic face buttons – Two is all you need
- 4-way directional pad for perfect up, down, right and occasional left movement
8Bitdo NES30 Classic Edition Wireless Controller Set with Bluetooth Retro Receiver
- Play your NES Classic Edition wirelessly
- Compatible with all 8Bitdo controllers and arcade sticks
- Compatible with next gen controllers: PS4, PS3, Wii Mote, and Wii U Pro
- Wireless Bluetooth, no lag
- Access the NES Classic Edition home screen by pressing DOWN & Select on the NES30 controller
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.