There’s no shame in wanting to save some cash when buying a new iPhone. After all, $649 for an iPhone 7 and $679 for an iPhone 7 Plus is already a very tall order. But now that you’ve spent some time with your new iPhone, you have a bit of buyer’s remorse. That’s right, even with twice as much space, the “not enough storage” error often rears its ugly head on Apple’s upgraded entry-level iPhones.
It’s frustrating indeed, but there’s a device that can can help and it’s much cheaper than the $100 you would have spent for the next iPhone model up. Check out the SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive.
Some highlights from the Amazon product page:
- Free up space on your iPhone by moving photos and videos to your iXpand flash
- Automatically back up photos and videos from your camera
- Automatically back up your contacts
- Watch popular video on your iPhone or iPad
- Designed with a flexible connector to fit through most iPhone cases
- High-speed USB 3.0 transfer to and from your computer
- Secure file storage across your computer, iPhone and iPad
- Videos automatically saved to the drive if captured from within the iXpand Drive app
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.