The Apple TV is, without question, one of the best media streaming devices in the world. It supports nearly all of the top streaming apps out there, and now the latest version also supports Sir, which completely changes the viewing experience for the better. We love voice search and being able to say things like “what did he say?” for a quick rewind, or “skip ahead two minutes” instead of fumbling around with a traditional remote. There is one thing about the Apple TV’s design that’s pretty annoying, however: the box is so tiny and light that it always seems to shift around. In fact, a heavy HDMI cable can pull it right off of your entertainment center.
Luckily there’s a simple solution that actually completely hides the Apple TV from sight without interfering at all with the remote, and it costs less than $20 on Amazon.
Here’s a version for the Apple TV 4th-generation:
- Mount for Apple TV (Apple TV and remote not included)
- Perfect for wall-mounted televisions (Attaches Apple TV to the back of your television)
- Designed for the new Apple TV (Apple TV 4th Generation)
- Also compatible with older Apple TVs
- Includes three mounting options: innovative hooks for TV vents, special adhesive for elevated TV temperatures, and screws for wall mounting
Here’s one for the Apple TV 2nd and 3rd-generation:
- Mount for Apple TV – Hides Apple TV behind your television (Not designed for rooms with two-story high ceilings)
- Compatible with 2nd and 3rd generation Apple TVs (Not compatible with the New Apple TV, which is the 4th generation Apple TV)
- Easy to install – no tools necessary (Clips onto back of TV without adhesive)
- Eliminates the need to tunnel an HDMI cable through your wall
- Apple TV and HDMI cable are not included
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.