MagSafe is one of the coolest things about Apple’s laptops. Or should we say, MagSafe WAS one of the coolest things about Apple’s laptops. Apple is currently on a mission to kill all of its legacy single-use ports, and several of the victims so far have angered users. The 3.5mm headphone jack on the iPhone is obviously the most talked-about victim, but MagSafe will be sorely missed as well. While you might not be able to enjoy this cool magnetic charging system on your next laptop, we’ll give you an even better option: Add a magnetic charger to any iPhone with the GEEPIN Lightning to USB Magnetic Cable, which is just $15 on Amazon.
Here’s a video that shows how it works:
And here are some key details:
- Detachable magnetic connector, Easy to connect, easy separation, reducing abrasion during inserting or pluging out the cable.
- LED indicator for showing the working status of the cable, white light for charing.
- Improved magnetic power and charging speed, surge protection chip inside to protecto the device.
- The magnetic connector can be used as anti-dust plug When the cable not to work
- Compatible with the devices with lightning to usb cable, such as iPhone 6s / 6s Plus /iPhone 6 / 6 Plus / 5s / 5c / 5, iPad Air / Air 2, iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 3, iPad (4th generation), iPod nano (7th generation) and iPod touch (5th generation)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.