There’s a reason 3D printing is so popular these days: it’s awesome. Instead of having to spend thousands of dollars working with a prototyping company, you can create a physical object yourself in no time at all. Of course, you’ll need to know how to use 3D design software before you can 3D print anything, and printers themselves can be very costly.
If you’re more of a casual user or an artist, you have another option that’s far more affordable — and far more fun. Check out the Soyan 3D Printing Pen, which lets you draw physical 3D objects in mid-air.
Some key details:
- The Soyan 3D printing pen is light and slim, easier to handle. You can easily control extrusion speed for smoother operation and endless creation
- Draw vertically. Draw horizontally. Lift your imagination off the page! The 3D printing pen extrudes heated plastic which instantly hardens, allowing you to literally draw in 3D, freehand or on paper. Change colors quickly and easily. The possibilities are endless
- This 3D printing pen is suitable for men and women, kids and adults: no matter creating 3D models, doodling or drawing interesting things. It can help children to improve spatial thinking ability, to encourage kids’ creative imaginations
- Package includes: 3D printing pen, Power Adapter, Quick Start Guide, 30g ABS filament
- Note: There may be a very little filament left in the nozzle due to the inspection
And don’t forget filament refills, which are surprisingly affordable:
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.