When a product has a 4.6-star rating on Amazon with more than 7,200 reviews, you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that it’s a high-quality product. Such is the case with the third-generation Nest Learning Thermostat. Now owned by Google, Nest took everything great about its first- and second-generation smart thermostats and refined the device even further, offering improved performance and even more savings on your energy bill. And right now for Black Friday, Amazon is offering $50 off this class-leading device.
Here are some key details:
- Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- Auto-Schedule: Nest learns the temperatures you like and programs itself in about a week.
- Home/Away Assist: Nest automatically turns itself down when nobody’s home to help you save energy.
- Remote Control: Connect your thermostat to Wi‑Fi to control the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Farsight: When Nest spots you across the room, it lights up to show you the time, temperature or weather.
- Energy History: Check your Energy History in the Nest app to see how much energy you use and why.
- Nest Leaf: You’ll see the Leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy. It guides you in the right direction.
Time is of the essence if you want to snag a Nest Learning Thermostat for $199 instead of $249, so be sure to jump on this deal before time is out.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.