Clear cases are a fantastic option for protecting your precious iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus, but using one typically involves a compromise. You can either use a nice soft clear case that offers very good grip but adds a lot of bulk, or you can use a thin clear case that’s much more manageable but uses hard plastic and doesn’t offer any grip at all. Lucky for you, the BGR Deals team has spent weeks testing out dozens of different cases for Apple’s latest iPhones, and we finally found the thinnest soft rubber clear case out there. Check out the REBOOS 0.3 mm Ultra Thin iPhone 7 Clear Case, which is available for both the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, and costs between $13 and $15 including free Prime shipping.
Some product highlights:
- SLEEK & SLIM – Our 0.3 mm impossibly ultra thin iPhone 7 clear case protects your iPhone without the added bulk; Compatible with iPhone 7 ( 2016) 4.7” inch.
- SOFT CLEAR CASE – Feels really good in the hands. Offers precision cut outs for all ports on your iPhone 7. Crystal clear iPhone 7 case to show off your silver, gold, rose gold, black or jet black iPhone.
- ANTI-YELLOW COATING – Resists yellowing over time. Prevents that all too common yellowing problem you usually get with other clear cases. 100% transparent. Looks invisible!
- CAMERA LIP – Uniquely designed with a 2 mm camera lip to protect your iPhone’s camera from scratches when placed on flat surfaces.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY GUARANTEE – Designed from premium quality tpu materials to last a lifetime! Look for the Reboos logo for seal of authenticity!
The REBOOS 0.3 mm Ultra Thin iPhone 7 Clear Case really is a fantastic case, and it’s shockingly thin. What’s more, it has a special coating that prevents the yellowing we’ve seen on so many lesser cases.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.