It’s November, which means that Black Friday 2016 is officially upon us. It also means that all eyes will turn to a small handful of retailers that are known far and wide for offering bargains that are better than most others. Amazon and Best Buy are definitely near the top of the list, and we already told you about Amazon’s big Black Friday 2016 sales event, which kicked off this week. Walmart hasn’t yet released its Black Friday 2016 ad or announced any details for its upcoming sales, but the retailer has seriously turned up the heat in its pre-Black Friday sale section and we’ve got some killer bargains to show you.
First things first: you’ll want to bookmark Walmart’s Black Friday 2016 page, because that’s where the best deals have been popping up. Of course, that’s also where deals will continue to appear in the weeks and days leading up to the official Black Friday sales event. While Walmart’s Black Friday sale hasn’t officially begun, the retailer is currently using that space to promote some surprisingly deep discounts right now. Below, you’ll find our picks for the 10 best deals currently available on Walmart’s website.
- VIZIO D-Series D43n-E1 43″ 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV: $228.00
- Proscan PLDED5069 50″ 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV: $269.99
- VIZIO D55n-E2 55″ 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV: $378.00
- JVC LT-55UE76 55″ 4K Ultra HD 2160p 60Hz LED LCD HDTV: $379.99
- VIZIO SmartCast 28″ 2.1 Sound Bar System: $148.45
- Apple iPad mini 2 32GB Wi-Fi: $219.99
- Lenovo Black 15″ Ideapad 100 Laptop PC with Intel Pentium N3540 Processor, 4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive: $229.00
- Sceptre X505BV-F 50″ 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV: $279.99
- PlayStation 4 Slim 500GB Uncharted 4 Bundle: $299.00
- RCA Galileo Pro 11.5″ 32GB Tablet with Keyboard Case Android 6.0 (Marshmallow): $98.00
As you can see, Walmart is already offering some very impressive pricing on a wide range of gear, including televisions, of course. There are five different HDTV models on that list and all of them are well-reviewed around the web. Can you believe that you can get a 55-inch 4K TV right now for $380? Or an Android 6.0 Marshmallow tablet with a keyboard case for under $100?
You know, it might entirely possible to get all of your holiday shopping done before Black Friday 2016 even arrives, while saving just as much money in the process.