Some months are better than others when it comes to new arrivals on Netflix, but this November is one of the worst we’ve ever seen. The first day of the month is typically when Netflix drops all of its best licensed films, but I couldn’t find a single movie to recommend from the November 1st selection.
So with that in mind, I figure our list of the 10 best additions to Netflix is more important than ever this month. Seriously, it’s slim pickings in November.
Below, you’ll find a few movies, some Netflix original series and a new stand up special from Dana Carvey. The highlights this month are actually pretty decent, it’s just that everything else is so bad. Here’s our top 10 list for the month:
- The Crown: Season 1 (November 4th)
- Dana Carvey: Straight White Male, 60 (November 4th)
- True Memoirs of An International Assassin (November 11th)
- Under the Sun (November 11th)
- Take Me to the River (November 12th)
- Burn After Reading (November 16th)
- Paddington (November 16th)
- Boyhood (November 25th)
- Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life (November 25th)
- The Jungle Book (November 30th)
Now that you’ve seen the best, be sure to take a look at the rest — here’s the full list of everything that will be added to Netflix’s catalog this month. And here’s the full list of everything that will be removed from Netflix in November.
Check back next month for another list of great shows and movies.