The Lexar JumpDrive M20c 32GB USB Type-C /USB 3.0 Flash Drive look like a fancy wind-proof butane lighter, but it’s actually much cooler than that. It’s a portable flash drive that works with any computer on the planet, just like any other USB flash drive. But on the other end, it has a next-generation USB-C port that will let you plug it into newer Android phones — soon enough, every single Android phone and tablet out there will have a USB-C port.
From now through June 25, this great JumpDrive is on sale for just $15 shipped.
Some key details:
- Easily transfers files between next-generation USB Type-C smartphones, tablets, and computers
- 2-in-1 design with a USB Type-C and USB 3.0 connector
- USB 3.0 performance (up to 150MB/s read and 60MB/s write)
- Compatible with both PC and Mac systems
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 devices
Lexar JumpDrive M20c 32GB USB Type-C /USB 3.0 Flash Drive: $14.95 with free Prime shipping
Want a larger 64GB model? It’s on sale for just $24.99 right now.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.