Welcome to the future. Mobile devices like smartphones and tablets are fantastic for simple web browsing, apps and even light work on occasion, but sometimes typing on those tiny little screens can get tiresome. And in the case of larger tablets with nice big 10-inch screens, what’s the point of having that great big screen when half of it gets taken up by a virtual keyboard?
You absolutely have to check out the BTC-LE Ultra-Portable Wireless Bluetooth Laser Projection Virtual Keyboard, which is definitely one of the coolest accessories we have ever come across. This tiny gadget is smaller than a cell phone and it beams a virtual laser keyboard onto your desk or any surface, letting you tap out your emails at light speed without a keyboard taking up any space on your screen.
Some key details:
- Compact and ultra-portable for mobility and convenience.
- Fast&accurate date input and English QWERTY keyboard layout.
- Detection rate over 400 characters per minute and low power consumption.
- Easy connection via bluetooth or USB.
- Latest sensor module can recognize the location and mobile track of user’s fingers so as to detect the date input of operator.
This device works perfectly with iPhones, iPads, Android devices and anything else that can connect via Bluetooth.
BTC-LE Ultra-Portable Wireless Bluetooth Laser Projection Virtual Keyboard: $39.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.