Having a screen protector on your iPhone is almost as important as having a protective case. It’s just a part of life: you will drop your phone. Having a case on it will help prevent scratches and other damage, and having a screen protector will help add strength to the glass screen so that it’s less likely to shatter on impact.
But are all screen protectors created equal? Not even close. If you want a strong one made out of razor-thin ballistic glass that has a 4.2-star rating on Amazon with more than 11,300 customer reviews, there’s only one option — the iPhone 6/6s Maxboost Ballistic Glass Screen Protector, which is just $8 shipped on Amazon.
Some key details:
- World’s thinnest 0.2mm tempered glass screen protector for iPhone 6. Featuring maximum protection from high impact drops, scratches, scrapes, and bumps direct to the screen. [This product does not fit bigger iPhone 6 plus]
- Special Note: Due to the rounded design of the iPhone 6 and to enhance compatibility with most cases, the ballistic glass does not cover the entire screen. HD ultra-clear rounded glass for iPhone 6 is 99% touch-screen accurate.
- 99.9% High-definition clear hydrophobic and oleo phobic screen coating protects against sweat and oil residue from fingerprints
- Lifetime no-hassle warranty provides easy lifetime protection for your tempered glass screen protector.
- Easy installation with online video tutorials (saves trees!) on how to correctly install your screen protector.
iPhone 6/6s Maxboost Ballistic Glass Screen Protector: $7.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.