Welcome to the start of a brand new week, and what better way to kick things off than with a great list of seven paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free for a limited time? As always, these sales could be over before you know it, so hurry up and grab anything that looks appealing before these deals are done.
Nestor To-Do Lists
Organize your life in a board. Create a Nestor and add tasks to it. Move them between three boards:
– To do
Edit each task with a title, a description, a category and an image. Add it to your device calendar and make it alert you.
Use Nestor to organize your homeworks, projects, houseworks, travels and all you can imagine.
A task is an activity that needs to be accomplished within a defined period of time or by a deadline to work towards work-related goals. A task can be broken down into assignments which should also have a defined start and end date or a deadline for completion. One or more assignments on a task puts the task under execution. Completion of all assignments on a specific task normally renders the task completed. Tasks can be linked together to create dependencies.
Tasks completion generally requires the coordination of others. Coordinated human interaction takes on the role of combining the integration of time, energy, effort, ability, and resources of multiple individuals to meet a common goal. Coordination can also be thought of as the critical mechanism that links or ties together the efforts on the singular level to that of the larger task being completed by multiple members. Coordination allows for the successful completion of the otherwise larger tasks that one might encounter.
Better Fonts Pro
*JOIN MILLIONS OF OTHERS & SHARE IN STYLE! ON SALE NOW FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!*
Install Now & Get Our Bonus iOS 8 Keyboard!
No More Boring Fonts For You! Join Over 5 Million Users So You Can Impress Your Friends!
“The greatest collection of fonts on the entire App Store.”
~Used over 48 Million times!~
Top Features For You:
–> Over 115 fonts to choose from! Write with Emoji text, upside down text, bubble letters, and many many more!
–> Use these awesome fonts everywhere! Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Kik, Instagram, iMessage, Viber… EVERYWHERE!
–> The easiest way to directly put in your better fonts. Do it fast, and do it all the time!
Download Now & Enjoy!
This is an old photo camera, you can select include the old, retro, mottled, wrinkles, scratches, mold lines, leaky, black and white, yellow, film, magic light, 8mm, brightly colored effects, for your photos to create more memories.
◉ ASTONISHING EFFECTS
Retro Maker provides 360 filter effects beloved by professional photographers, take stunning black and white photographs with Vintage Camera, all conveniently packed in 10 different themes. Retro Maker themes vary from the feel of film camera to the unique sets of classy moods or fun creativity, It’s time to make things look different!
New York City Secrets
All cities have two sides to them: The one shown in the “normal” guide books and the ones experienced by locals-in-the-know. What’s hot and what’s advertised are frequently not the same thing!
The City Secrets guide is designed to clue you in with the most up-to-date information on entertainment, accommodation and travel available.
It’s fresh, smart and curated with you in mind! You should download your free copy now…
– City & transport maps
Instant Fun Facts
The idea to build Instant Fun Facts came from always being interested in learning new facts that may be random or out of the ordinary.
Notes to Go
Notes to Go organises your notes, favorite places, to-dos and images in an intuitive, simple and beautifully minimalistic way. With Apple Watch support, you can choose the notes you’d like to have on your wrist. You can also save your location in an instant by using your Apple Watch.
– use your Apple Watch to save your current location
– individually select the notes that you’d like to see on your Apple Watch
– choose different note styles that fit your content best
– add to-dos, an image or a location to a note
– beautifully designed
– send notes you created directly to Evernote
* Next Generation of TaskPaper for iOS 7 and iOS 8
* Full compatibility with TaskPaper for Mac by hogbaysoftware.com
* Passcode protection in start-up screen
* Sync across devices with DROPBOX – plain text format which can be edited in any text editor
* Paper-like user experience
* Clean distraction free interface
* Outlining, trees, sub-folders, sub-notes, sub-tasks
* Fully customizable appearance of the application: fonts, size, colors, backgrounds
* Fully compatible with iOS 7 and iOS 8
* TextExpander Touch Support
* Sending by email, print, AirDrop, AirPrint
* Powerful search with advanced query language, flexibility of management.
TaskOnPaper is a powerful and at the same time an intuitive tool for creating to-do lists. Enter your plans and goals, group them into projects and edit them as easily as on paper.
Due to the simplicity and ease of use TaskOnPaper will increase your productivity to new heights!
## Quick Start
– To create an item tap the plus button
– To create a project – make a colon at the end of the line
– To create a task – start a line with a hyphen
– To change the item type (Project, Task, or Note) on a blank line, tap the Return key to cycle through your choices.
– To edit an existing item double tap on the item’s text.
– To tag an item type ‘@’ followed by the tag name anywhere in an item’s text.
– To indent an item tap the space key when the cursor is at the start of the item’s text.
– To unindent an item tap the delete key when the cursor is at the start of the item’s text.
– To create outlines – To indent an item tap the space key when the cursor is at the start of an item’s text or (iPad only) tap the Tab key on the extended keyboard row.
## Completing tasks
– To cross out an item swipe left to right to apply the @done tag.
– To delete an item and its subitems, swipe right to left across the item and then tap the Cut button.
– To delete an item without deleting its subitems, begin editing the item and delete the entire line of text.
– To move @done items to the ‘Archive’ project, tap the document title in the toolbar and choose ‘Archive Done’.