We’ve shown you plenty of great paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free this week, and now it’s time for our biggest list yet. Thursday’s post includes 10 great paid iOS apps that are all on sale for free, but only for a limited time. There are also still a few paid apps on sale for free in yesterday’s post, so be sure to hurry up and check those out as well.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
iDatabase is the personal database that is simple and easy to use for everyone. It catalogues and organises all the information you want and then finds it easily whenever you need on your iPhone or iPod touch.
iDatabase is designed to take advantage of the iOS interface and specific functionalities and allows you to organise all the information at a touch. iDatabase makes it easy for everyone to create and manage collections, inventories, lists and databases thanks to a novel user experience for this type of application. iDatabase is ideal for those who want to organise and quickly look up useful information for work or leisure.
Without having any previous experience with databases, you can use the included templates to quickly create and customise databases containing inventories, membership lists, expenses, projects, recipes and much more! You can choose from 22 ready-to-use templates and customise them to organise all types of information: CD collections, DVD collections, Discs, My Accounts, Courses, Computers, Contacts, Customers, Events, Diary exercises, Expenses, Inventory, Film catalogues, Membership lists, Mobile phones, Notes, Projects, Recipes, Things to do, Car maintenance, Animals and Books. You can also easily exchange templates with other iDatabase users via email.
A FIELD FOR EVERYTHING
With iDatabase, you have a large number of different fields to enter your information. Store text, images, links, passwords, phone numbers and arithmetic operations so easily that it is amazing. You can manage your CD collection, store the passwords of your accounts, create an address book containing contact information for your customers or friends, and much more. iDatabase lets you carry everything in your pocket! Store your data in 14 different types of field:
– Small text field
– Large text field
– Date and time
– Calculated field
FIND, ORDER AND MUCH MORE
Are you looking for a contact, a book, your account details or a link stored in one of your database? No problem, type what you are looking for in the search field and let the app do the work for you. iDatabase can help you, even if you prefer to see the data by scrolling through. In a flash, you can sort the data by any field, and finally, if you share the device with your colleagues or family, or travel around the world and want to keep your personal information away from prying eyes, you can set a 4-digit PIN to prevent unauthorised access.
SYNCHRONISE, BACK UP AND SHARE
Data loss is a thing of the past with iDatabase and its built-in backup function. You can store and retrieve all your important databases in your Dropbox space – just a tap. Have you ever dreamed of keeping the databases you have on your iPhone synchronized with those you have on your Mac? If you also possess the iDatabase for Mac, you can do it with the Wi-Fi Sync function. Another great feature is the ability to share your work with friends and colleagues via email, in several formats. When you receive the file, you can import data immediately into the iDatabase iPhone or Mac!
INTERNET CONNECTION? YOU DON’T NEED IT, THE DATA IS ALREADY ‘WITH YOU
All your important data is always with you, stored in your iPhone. So, if you don’t need a specific online service, you can enjoy iDatabase wherever you are, regardless of the availability of internet access.
Are you sick and tired to switch a keyboard between letters and digits? Are you bored with toneless gray keyboard? Express yourself and improve your productivity with the Convenient Keyboard!
— *** To hear click sound, enable Full Access at Settings app
— Use ⌥ (Alt) and “dead” keys exactly as on your habitual latin keyboard.
— ⌥ key switches out latin/non-latin layouts on non-latin keyboard.
— Double tap ⌥ and Shift keys to lock them till next touch
— Choose unique color of your keyboard:
– Tap ⌥ key
– Tap ‘Palette’ key
– Move a slider to change the keyboard color or tap Black or White key
– Tap ‘Palette’ key to save color changes or ⌥ key to cancel changes
— Autocapitalization at the right places
— Double tap of Space key adds . (dot) and space
— Press and hold ← , → or ⌫ key to move quickly or delete characters successively
Languages and layouts:
— Arabic (PC, Mac, QWERTY, AZERTY) العربية
— Български (УЕИШ + ЯВЕР)
— Hrvatski (Mac + PC)
— Čeština (QWERTZ + QWERTY)
— English (British (Mac & PC), Extended international, US)
— Française (France (Mac & PC), Canada, Suisse)
— Hebrew (PC, Mac, QWERTY) עברית
— Deutsch (Deutschland, Österreich, Schweiz)
— Nederlands (Holland, België)
— Norsk bokmål
— Polski (QWERTZ + Pro)
— Português (Brasil ABNT2)
— Русский (ПК и Mac)
— Slovenčina (QWERTZ + QWERTY)
— ภาษาไทย Thai (Kedmanee, Pattachote)
— Türkçe (Q + F)
— Українська (Mac + PC)
First of all install the Convenient Keyboard using Settings app:
Add New Keyboard >
Then select needed layouts.
SHOULD I ALLOW FULL ACCESS?
This app does not collect, store or transmit any data entering by a user. It does not require Full Access. You can allow Full Access for the selected layouts at the Settings app, only if you want to hear typing sound of the keyboard. The Convenient Keyboard is fully functional without allowing Full Access.
Please note that iOS automatically substitutes any custom keyboard (i.e. Convenient Keyboard) with system one, when a user enter a password or other sensitive data.
Analog Portland is the first app of Analog Film City Series
Newly developed specialized 10 photographic filters in Portland
You can make your photo of Portland feel
And, Analog Portland Filter Preset for Adobe Lightroom Coming Soon
[ EDITING TOOLS ]
– Film Grain Texture
– Rotate & Flip
– Dusted & Scratched Textures
[ PRESERVE DATA]
– Exif Data
– GPS Data
[ DIRECT SHARING ]
– Sina Weibo
Tag your photos on Instagram with #AnalogFilm
Requires iTunes sync songs.
This is a delicate and compact music player.
With only one master control interface.
The music may go to top by left sliding, while to bottom by right sliding.
With all icon buttons design and without borders and language barriers, it could be used easily.
* With the music going to top by left sliding and to bottom by right sliding, the music you enjoyed and the music you didn’t enjoy can be separated.
* By clicking singer’s icon, all the singer’s songs can be searched.
* A timer may be set to end the play.
* The AirPlay function is supported.
* The Day/Night Mode Switch function is supported.
* Press and hold the CD cover search for songs and lyrics on the web.
RANKED TOP 100 PRODUCTIVITY APPS IN 8 COUNTRIES!
FEATURED ON THE APP STORE IN OVER 150 COUNTRIES!
WITH FREE MEDIA STREAMING!!
Not enough space on your iPhone to store all your favorite movies, tv shows and music? No problem! Just keep everything on your computer and stream it any time you want right to your iOS device. Amazing!
iBox enables any iOS device to connect wirelessly and directly to any Windows computer that is turned on, connected to the Internet and has the iBox Control Panel running.
Currently, iBox supports viewing and opening virtually any file on your computer and external or network hard drive, including but not limited to documents, charts, presentations, pictures and all video media. This version also supports media streaming.
iBox is $0.99 with unlimited updates. There is no monthly service fee component or additional fees in order to use iBox.
Currently iBox supports any computer using Windows. In future releases, iBox will also support Mac. In future releases, iBox will support online catastrophic storage/backup. iBox supports connection to one computer at a time. In future releases, iBox will support simultaneous connections to multiple computers.
Although cloud hosting continues to be on the rise, many people wish that they didn’t have to store their personal, private or business data on “someone else’s” server in order to access it. Syncing local data with cloud services also presents various logistical issues. When users change local data, cloud syncing doesn’t always happen instantly, causing duplication of efforts, confusion and sometimes even loss of data. Cloud service companies give away a limited amount of free space and then up-sell their customers to pay hefty monthly fees in order to use the hard drive space the customer truly needs.
iBox enables a direct connection to your computer – without a third party intermediary. No syncing issues – ever. No monthly storage fees for “additional space” – ever. The only limitation to hard drive space is the actual size of your hard drive.
air radio tune
air radio tune – the global advanced internet radio tuner on your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
– Access to more than 10,000 radio stations on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
– Multitasking supports background audio playback so you can listen while doing other things.
– Search for an artist and name of the station.
– Update stations from internet.
– Organize a list of your favorite stations.
– Supports broadband streams.
– Scanning stations with the established interval.
– Set buffering timer.
– Add, edit and delete your own stations.
– Album and artist information displayed when available.
– Time-shifting with live streams:rewind and fast forward back to “live”.
– MP3 “on demand” file streaming with time-shifting features.
– Support for MP3, AAC, and AAC+ v1 (also called HE AAC), and HE AACv2 audio streams.
– Add custom URLs – pls, m3u, mp3 and AAC direct link.
– Automatic handling of interruptions due to incoming phone calls or audio from other apps.
– Music visualizer: see the animations react to the music.
– Information about the free RAM and free storage.
– AirPlay support – stream the music wirelessly to other AirPlay compatible devices.
– Setting of memory for audio packets.
– Defines the amount of audio playback time.
– Local radio stations from China, USA, UK, Russia, Italy, France, Germany, Spain, Ukraine, Portugal, Netherlands, Sweden, Austria, Armenia, Belgium, Switzerland, Poland, Belarus, Czech Republic and Denmark.
How to Tie a Tie
Number 1 in How to Tie a Tie apps – now has about 50 instructions!
10’000’000 know and use it!
• CLEAR and EASY – just follow simple instructions and pictures, and you’ll be able to tie a pretty tie knot on your own!
• HELPFUL and HANDY – now you won’t need any help of any other person to tie a pretty tie knot.
Other sweet features:
• great choice of popular tie knots (Windsor, Eldredge, For-in-Hand, Trinity), men scarves, ascots, bow ties pocket square folds
• about 50 knots and folds help you look respectable on any special occasions of your life
• with a great feature of ‘virtual mirror’ you can follow the instructions seeing all your actions right on the screen
• video guide of app features
Your life will be much easier once you started to use How to Tie a Tie guide. It will help you to be ready to birthdays, weddings and other important events of your life.
If you don’t have much practice in making tie knots, start with making the simplest tie knots like Four-in-Hand or Simple Double. After that, you’ll get the idea of how to make other more difficult tie knots.
What’s On Air Pro
WhatsOnAir! Tune up with your favorite music.
Are you a music addict? Can’t wait for your favorite song or band to appear on air? Don’t wait a second longer!
WhatsOnAir is an advanced radio player in a palm of your hand. It keeps you up-to-date with your favorite music by detecting what songs and bands are on air. Get access to thousands of internet radio stations (local and international) and take control over them!
** Listen to radio with other app users in realtime **
WhatsOnAir is the first app in the world that allows “co-listening”: an innovative and unique feature that we’ve implemented to offer you a radically new listening experience, together with a magnificent music discovery tool at the same time.
When you will become “visible”, you and the other users can follow each other in real time while listening to music, exchanging instant messages on the fly while listening together.
If you decide to attach to your friends, when they tune up with another radio station your device will magically follow them on the fly.
You will listen to music together with your friends, discovering songs that they like and showing them what you like, as being in the same place.
A new messaging system will allow you to socialize with your co-listeners, while listening to radio and music together.
It’s a role game in which you’ll become a DJ for your friends, while they will act as a DJ for you.
With WhatsOnAir access radio station that play your preferred music only! What’s On Air finds your favorite songs and bands that are currently on air, displaying only those that are about to be played or have just started. Look for your favorite music by search keys, radio stream music genre or list of artists on air. Shake your device in order to listen to the found tracks one after another.
Missing some info about the found song? Unlock tons of data about played song or band (Full discography, Youtube videos, Wikipedia articles etc.)
We have partnered with Seatwave.com to offer you an incredible new feature.
Find events of your favorite artists that are touring, check tickets availability, look the seat maps and buy tickets if you like, directly in app.
Get access to your favorite music now with WhatsOnAir!
– (NEW) Follow other users in realtime on their radio listenings (co-listening)
– Activate the Psychedelic Light to turn the iPhone 4/4S torch into a flash that blinks to the music (available in in-app store)
– Enter up to 20 search keys to find artists and songs
– Radar alert every time the desired song is played
– Listen to What’s On Air wirelessly on your home stereo system with AirPlay (iOS 4.3 or later)
– Once-a-minute refreshing list of bands and songs on air
– Find events of your favorite artists, check tickets availability, look the seat maps and buy tickets if you like
– Shake the device to listen to found tracks one after another
– Album art of the playing song is displayed
– Browse through tons of info about your favorite bands (discography,wikipedia, youtube, myspace, imbd, iTunes etc) or buy them directly from iTunes
– Create the list of your favorite radio stations
– Access to the radio websites
– Browse through the history of played tracks with album art
– Multitasking (listen to the chosen radio stream or band outside the app)
– Browse through the list of radio stations (local and international) by music genre
– Optimized user friendly interface
New 15 minute workouts every day!
Get one simple bodyweight workout each day. Each workout is different to keep your routine from getting stale. Stay motivated with simple and structured workouts.
It’s fitness for busy people.
Do you feel uncomfortable to take shot by just one hand?
Camr uses just the simplest gesture to do all you need to take a picture,
next time when you’re going date with your lover,
or go hiking with your friends, families, just use Camr to record your life!!
It just works!
1. Easily drag the icons to the position you like!!
2. Double click, and you can just tap to focus!
3. Long press and then easily zoom in/out
4. Swype up/down to adjust the value of exposure ! (Only for iOS 8 later)
5. Change record/shot mode!