Yesterday’s list of paid iPhone and iPad apps gone free was a solid one, but it was also marred by the massive day-long services outage Apple suffered that left the App Store unusable. So to make up for it, we’ve put together this week’s biggest list with 10 paid iOS apps that are now on sale for free for a limited time.
Of course, a few from yesterday are still free as well, so be sure to check that post for even more great freebies.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
This is a new way to send a quick response message!
REFLY is a keyboard app with custom quick keys to send preset, commonly used messages. You can customize individual common messages ( e.g. “Hey, What’s up.” “I’m on my way.” “Call you later.” ) you want to text or send via email.
Save time on typing when you are busy, driving or just don’t feel like typing the same sentences again and again.
If you frequently find yourself typing out the same pet phrases on your phone when texting then point your fingers at this new keyboard.
－ Type a text message with just one tap
－ 20 customizable keys
－ Customize icon, text and position for each key
－ 40 icons
－ 12 Beautiful themes
－ Send your location to others with a link
HOW TO INSTALL KEYBOARD
1. Open your iPhone Settings > General
2. Go to Keyboard > Keyboards > Add New Keyboard
3. Tap ‘ ReflyKeyboard – Refly ’ and Allow full Access
NOTICE: Some of the features (including Themes and Customize) of Refly Keyboard needs you to enable “Allow Full Access”. Our app needs the access in order to load theme and your data from the Refly setting app to personalize keys. It’s the only way in iOS 8 design to use quick keys for custom information language data and setting information. Refly will only read data that from itself, no personal information will be read or stored.
Analog Tokyo is the second app of Analog Film City Series
Newly developed specialized 10 photographic filters in Tokyo
You can make your photo of Tokyo feel
And, Analog Tokyo Filter Preset for Adobe Lightroom Coming Soon
Special thanks to
Photographer Kenta Ohsugi http://wataamee.com
[ EDITING TOOLS ]
– Film Grain Texture
– Rotate & Flip
– Dusted & Scratched Textures
[ PRESERVE DATA]
– Exif Data
– GPS Data
[ DIRECT SHARING ]
– Sina Weibo
Tag your photos on Instagram with #AnalogFilm
Reader+ for Gmail
Reader for Gmail™ is an app that checks your Gmail for messages and reads them aloud to you. It uses a familiar audio playback interface that allows you to easily choose the message(s) you want to hear and pause or re-start the audio playback.
Audio playback can run in the background, making this app ideal for getting caught up on your Gmail messages if you are on the road, out for a walk, or racing through a busy airport.
Unlike some other email apps that have audio capability, Reader for Gmail does some filtering of text prior to performing the audio playback function so that long web addresses, strings of long numbers, formatting codes, etc. are generally avoided, making for a more natural listening experience.
Got an idea for that song you’re writing ? Jot it down quickly. Want to make a poem about that pretty flower or just want to jot down your thoughts ?
Notas makes note taking fast, easily accessible and simple. The intuitive design makes it really easy to jot something down.
• Easy use simple/functional design to take notes
• Make folders to store your notes in.
• Organise your folders with color codes.
• Search all notes to find your information later.
• Keep your notes safe with passcode and/or touchID.
• Order/sort your notes by:
– latest created
– latest modified
Loop is the best music player for the iPhone.
Intuitive interface, essential functions, elegant theme will satisfy you.
– tap or swipe to change songs
– fine-tune volume
– menu: playlists, artists, albums, songs
– the shortest navigation for artist’s albums
– tap center button to play or pause music
– swipe center left/right to change music (previous/next)
– swipe center up to go to menu
– long tap center button to change play mode (repeat/shuffle)
Can’t focus? Concentrate with SoundShade – pleasant sounds to replace the distracting noises around you.
Choose from an existing template or create your own SoundShade by freely combining any of the 26 included sounds (Available as In-App Purchase). This unique application allows you to virtually place the sounds in your surroundings.
We recommend headphones for the true surround sound experience but the app can also be used without them.
Everything you hear in SoundShade has been carefully handcrafted based on the existing research about the effect of noise on work performance; such as reading, writing and numeric tasks. This makes for effortless listening allowing you to work calmly and be less fatigued when listening to the sounds you choose.
SoundShade 1.0 Features
* Listen for hours
High-quality seamless sounds for effortless listening. No internet required.
26 carefully crafted sounds are organized into ready-to-listen templates. Each sound has been designed with comfort in mind, allowing you to better focus on your studies and work.
Name, save and load your personal SoundShades.
* Research-based sound design
The design of the sounds is based on research about how unwanted noise causes a drop in working performance.
* Binaural Surround Sound with headphones (HRTF on iOS 8)
Move the sounds around you 360 degrees to find the perfect positions.
* Spatial sound
Volume and Distance of the sounds are linked, giving a more natural sound.
* Optimized for headphones
Many models of headphones were testing during the sound mastering process to give the best overall quality of listening.
IronBox Passwords turns Dropbox into your personal password vault. This app helps keep your passwords safe using the Dropbox service that you already know and love.
– Keeps your passwords sync’d across all your devices without lifting a finger
– Convenient access to all your passwords securely with Apple TouchID on supported devices
– Your passwords are kept encrypted at all times so only you (not even IronBox or Dropbox) can access them
– Conveniently share passwords securely with text messaging
– Integrates seamlessly with your Dropbox account, nothing new to setup
– Securely tracks, records and syncs your passwords for you across all your iOS devices so you don’t have to
Lenka is a remarkably simple yet powerful, dedicated black & white camera app developed in France by world renowned photographer Kevin Abosch (kevinabosch.com) for professionals & amateurs alike, to create beautiful black & white photographs. Lenka is optimized for use with an iPhone 5/5c/5s/6/6 Plus — For highest image quality, we suggest using these devices with iOS 8.1 installed.
– Realtime “What you see is what you get” preview as you shoot.
– Pinch screen to switch from rectangular “full frame” format to square format.
– Automatic focus or Manual Focus. (Manual Focus only available with iOS8)
– Adjust exposure manually with control slider.
– Adjust contrast manually with control slider.
– Subtle cooler/warmer Temperature Tint control slider.
– Option to take photo by pressing volume buttons.
– Edit photos (crop/rotate) and share via email or messenger and to Facebook and Twitter.
– Export photos to Instagram! (Must have Instagram on your device for this feature)
– Tap the lightbulb icon to illuminate your subjects with constant light (not flash)
Lenka does not allow for flash photography or the use of your front facing camera. These are creative decisions which speak to our artistic philosophy.
“Free apps exist to provide the same kind of service, but often fall short of Lenka’s simple brilliance” – SlashGear
“Lenka is a beautifully simple iPhone app that gives photos that moody monochrome magic” – The Next Web
“When you fire up Lenka you immediately realise that it’s capable of much more subtle greys and textures than most normal camera apps.” – Tech Crunch
“Lenka’s simplicity is what makes the app so alluring” – PetaPixel
SnapEntry is a fast and simple app for adding Evernote notes. One tap to open, one tap to send. Quickly add Evernote reminders, checkboxes, bullets, dates, times, tags and select notebooks. Attach multiple photos per note.
Text editing assisted with Clear/Undo/Redo and auto-save. Additional gestures help moving cursor and undo/redo. Many themes choices.
– Send your notes to Evernote quickly. Keyboard is up by default.
– List sent and draft notes.
– Auto-archive sent notes.
– Evernote Reminders.
– Take and Attach multiple photos per note.
– Insert checkboxes, bullets, timestamps.
– Theme choices.
– Location support.
– TextExpander support.
– Create Evernote notebooks/tags in place.
– Queue posts when offline.
– Gestures: “Undo” and “Redo” with a two-finger swipe; move cursor with one finger swipe; Close/Open keyboard with one finger swipe.
– Font size options.
– Hardware keyboard support.
– Background sending.
– URL Schemes:
Got2Doo is a little helper for your daily planning. Simple and efficient!
The best 99 cents you have ever spent!