Another week is almost behind us, but at least it was packed full of great paid iPhone and iPad apps that were all on sale for free. If you missed some of the great apps on sale that we showed you over this past week, don’t despair. Today, we have our biggest list of the week with 10 paid iOS apps, and they’re all on sale for free for a limited time.
Be sure to hurry so you can grab each and every one before these sales end. And as a bonus, a few really good ones from yesterday’s post are still free right now as well.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
Helping you save money and spreading the love on valentines day!! Download it free this weekend!!
Take back control of your data usage. It’s time to stop paying overages.
• Monitor Mobile Data and Wi-Fi in real time.
• Today Widget
• Predictive forecast tells when you will go over and sets daily quotas.
• Simple and intuitive design reflects current usage status.
• Works with any carrier, any plan, and any billing cycle.
• Set usage alerts.
Four things that set us apart:
1. App Badge Monitoring-
• Monitor usage % as app badge without ever opening app again
2. Visual Monitoring-
• Theme colors will change to reflect your current usage status.
3. Accurate History, Export, and Charts-
• Keep your cellular providers in check with the ability to export accurate history of your data usage.
4. Today Widget-
•Monitor Data Usage like a pro with a widget that shows cellular data usage on notification screen under today.
#1 paid utility in UAE & Malaysia; top 10 paid utilities in Canada, U.K., Spain & Hong Kong.
Runtastic Heart Rate Monitor
Turn your iPhone into your personal HEART RATE MONITOR – yep, that’s possible!
Everyone’s maximum heart rate is different, and also our resting heart rates vary based on our age and training level. Want to know your resting heart rate or find out how fast your heart is beating after a certain fitness activity? Get Runtastic Heart Rate PRO to not only measure your pulse, but also compare different results, receive reminders for regular HR measurements and benefit from an array of additional features. Whether it’s after a hard training session or before your next exam – we show you how fast your heart is beating. No extra devices necessary, all you need is your iPhone. Easy as pie, right? Go PRO today!
– Unlimited measurements: Determine your heart rate anytime, anywhere & as often as you like
– Use filters: Filter your measurements according to type (resting HR, pre-& post-workout HR, maximum HR)
– Graphs to monitor your progress: Monitor how your resting heart rate develops
– Reminder: Receive automatic notifications for regular HR measurements
– No ads
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
– Measure your heart rate with your iPhone camera
– Graphs illustrate your measurements
– Different measuring types: resting HR, pre- & post-workout HR, maximum HR
– Upload your results to Runtastic.com, compare and analyze your measurements by day, week or year
– Share your HR measurements in social networks like Facebook & Twitter or via email
EASY TO USE
– Place and lightly hold your (index) finger against the back camera lens
– Do not press too hard, otherwise blood circulation will be altered and the results could be
– When using an iPhone without a flashlight, be sure to take the measurement in a well-lit area (bright daylight works best)
– Remain calm and try not to move too much during the measurement, as this can compromise measurement accuracy
– Do not measure with cold fingers when the blood circulation is poor
Your resting heart rate varies depending on your age and training level. A very fit and athletic person has a lower resting HR than someone who’s hardly active. Eager to know if your fitness level has improved? Measure your heart rate on a regular basis and monitor the progress of your resting heart rate.
Download the Runtastic Heart Rate PRO App today, check your heart rate regularly and show your friends how cool & calm you remain even when in a seemingly stressful situation!
WARNING: This is not a medical product.
Get organized! Conquer numbers on the go.
We’re human. We’re busy. We make mistakes. So we designed a calculator for humans, from the ground up. Digits combines the edit-ability of a spreadsheet with the simplicity of calculator. Dare we say it? Digits is a calculator a human can love.
So, why do so many humans love Digits? Its uniquely correctable tape means never worrying if you entered a calculation correctly. Make a mistake? Tap any entry on the tape to correct it (or edit, insert, copy and more). Then, add a label/comment and email or print the tape.
Digits is great for:
• Adding up expenses, labeling and emailing them
• Doing a quick calculation and being able to double-check and correct entries with ease
• Entering a long series of calculations and then emailing it to yourself for import into Numbers or Excel
• Quickly calculating a couple scenarios by editing any previous entry to automatically update the total
• Easily creating a grand total from a number of previous calculations with flagging
• Keeping a series of short calculations available for later reference
• Sharing via email, printed output or by files.
• EASY: perfect for a quick calculation, powerful enough for pages of them.
• MADE FOR iPad: uses the whole iPad display to leave cramped buttons behind.
• MADE FOR iPhone: all of the iPad features on an interface designed just for iPhone.
• TAPE: never lose track of what you’ve entered.
• PRINT: print-quality output with AirPrint (where available).
• SHARE: Use iTunes File Sharing to backup and share .digits tape files to other Digits Calculator users and your other iOS devices.
• EMAIL: tap to email your tape.
• COMMENTING: label any item in your tape and include comments in tape emails.
• CORRECTIONS: make edits and inserts to previous calculations at any time!
• SIMPLE TAPE STRUCTURE: one calculation on each tape line means quick one-touch access for edits.
• AUTOSAVE: holds your calculations and tape in place for the next time you return.
• RUNNING TOTAL: always displays the total above so you can focus on what you’re entering.
• CUSTOMIZABLE: a wide arrange of settings, including currency mode, sound and background color! ;-)
Capture, perfect, and share your photos with ACDSee. The ACDSee iPhone app combines an innovative camera, a powerful photo editor, and a convenient collage maker with all the tools you need for a great mobile photography experience.
Innovative camera for taking better pictures. Specialized shooting modes, video capture, manual controls for exposure/focus/white balance, real-time effects and adjustments, multiple flash modes, separate exposure and focus points, 6x digital zoom, a horizon level, and more.
Powerful photo editor for perfecting your photos. Apply adjustments and effects. Add light leaks. Adjust shadows, exposure, contrast, white balance, saturation, vibrance, sharpening, and more. Crop, rotate, mirror, or straighten your photos. Non-destructive editing.
Convenient collage maker for sharing your memories. Quickly combine multiple photos into a single image for easy sharing. Choose from over 100 layouts. Stitch photos together into horizontal or vertical strips.
Precise control of exposure, focus, shutter speed, and white balance.
Automatically adjust ISO based on shutter speed. Real-time exposure warning for under and over exposed.
Look your best with skin smoothing and lightening, front flash for dark situations, and a big button to make it easy.
24 effects including (mono, tonal, noir, fade, chrome, process, transfer, instant, and more…
Brightness, contrast, color temperature, vibrance, clarity, skin tune, vignette.
Automatically combine three shots taken at different exposures to create a single image with high dynamic range. Manually adjust the brightness and contrast.
Uses flash bracketing to combine two photos (one with flash off, one with flash on). Reduce the harshness of the flash with natural illumination.
Take three shots in succession at different exposures (one brighter and one darker).
Capture those special moments with video and apply filters and adjustments in real-time.
Off, on, auto, torch, torch and flash mixer. Amazing front flash uses LCD screen to provide illumination.
Touch Focus and Exposure
Touch to select focus and exposure point. For more precise control, independently select focus and exposure points.
Lock AF, AE, WB
Get everything just right, then lock auto focus, auto exposure, and auto white balance.
Auto-crop and Zoom
1:1 (square), 4:3 (standard), 3:2, and 16:9. 6x digital zoom.
Use the two axis level indicator to line up with the horizon and avoid crooked shots.
Image adjustments including:
– Light EQ*
– Fill Light
– Tone EQ*
– White Balance
– Color EQ*
– Split Toning*
– Skin Tune
Apply a variety of creative effects to your photos including film, light leaks, halftone, and more. *
Bring your subject into focus. Simulate a shallow depth of field by blurring the background.
Adds a vignette effect around the edges of your photo.
Crop, rotate, straighten, and mirror your photo.
Creatively splash on effects such as selective coloring to draw attention to your subject.
Understanding Photography Basics
Understand the basics of photography with simple words
The challenge of this course is to try to explain the basics of photography without using technical words.
I will give also as many visual examples possible to grasp the different technical aspects.
Serge Ramelli is the NBR #1 training in France (all this course is in English !)
***** must buy !
Excellent – I’ve just completed the videos and this app has been excellent. Well presented, no over complicated instructions’ just practical examples.This improved my photography skills and understanding significantly.Buy it.
Summary 13 short chapters:
– Finding a correct exposure the AV mode.
– Finding a correct exposure the TV mode.
– What about ISO ?
– The manual mode, the pro mode.
– Exposure compensation.
– Photos’ recipes.
– The basics of lens and tips.
– Raw vs JPG ?
– Pratical example : Day light landscapes.
– Pratical example : Golden hour landscapes.
– Pratical example : Night landscapes and night portraits.
– The rule of composition
– An introduction to retouching using Lightroom 4.
Why you should blog and journal separately, if you can do both in one application. Continue to keep your journal, and send selected entries directly to your blog. Your personal entries will remain with you, and your public entries will allow you to make new friends and share your thoughts with others.
– Tumblr and WordPress integration
– iCloud synchronization
– Mac OS counterpart (available at bitsapp.info)
Bits for desktop: http://bitsapp.info/
Live Weather Forecast
Prepare for your day with the most accurate hourly and 10-day forecasts.
– Get all the details: wind speed and direction, pressure, feels like, and chance of precipitation.
– Live radio for weather condition
– See animated sunrise, wind, and pressure modules.
– Browse interactive maps: radar, satellite, heat, snow, cloud, precipitation and many more.
– Awesome hourly background.
– Display local time and date for particular city.
– Hourly forecast for Ultraviolet(UV) index.
– Animated background for weather condition
– Scroll on dial to view hourly forecast.
– Scroll down for detailed weather information.
– Tap the plus sign to add unlimited cities.
– Tap the setting icon to change the unit setting.
– Swipe left-to-right to move between locations.
Our users LOVE us:
“…A really beautiful way to share messages with friends and family…” -AppPicker
“Great for quick notes…beautiful design.” -Appgevity
“This is a very helpful app…very easy and very simple.” -BQreviews
“One of a kind! Big thanks to the owner of this app :)” -092193
Say ANYTHING in three simple steps with StepIt. Create directions, give advice, tell a joke. Be cute, be informative, or be funny. Pick a background, upload your own image, or change colors. Share your amazing StepIt on Facebook, Twitter, or email. Change the world within seconds in three easy steps with StepIt.
Premium Features Available:
-More Photos: Not enough photos, upgrade to more photos and double the number of photos available to use in your StepIt.
-Import Image: Put a personal touch into your StepIt by importing your own images.
-Change Colors: Change the colors that highlight your StepIt, and make your creation a standout.
Scanio helps you scan documents, invoices, receipts, bills and other.
Send them via email or to another apps or upload to cloud services.
Capture text from image.
• Automatic detecting page edges, to make a perfect picture
• Enhances document picture
• Export to multi-page PDF files
• Offline Text Recognition supports 15 languages:
English, Arabic, Chinese, German, French, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Dual Radar Widget
New: view animated radar loops in the Notification Center!
Dual Radar US is the only app in the app store that provides beautiful super hi-resolution (250 meter) radar mosaics for the continental United States AND images directly generated from raw Nexrad Level 3 station data. This lets you either view the big picture of what’s going on with the weather, or view radar products that can’t be combined into a mosaic, such as multi-scan level reflectivity, velocity, and dual polarization radar. Believe it or not, we offer access to about 40 different radar products.
But we didn’t stop there! We also provide access to severe weather warnings, storm tracks, hurricane tracks, hourly precipitation forecasts, 7 day point forecasts, current temperature overlays, jet stream maps, and 3 and 6 day precipitation forecast precipitation and pressure maps and more.
If you’re a detail person, feel free to read our complete list of features:
– Super resolution (0.25 km) radar composites
– Standard resolution (1 km) radar composites
– Most Nexrad station products, including reflectivity, composite reflectivity, base and storm velocity (all at 4 scan angles), vertically integrated liquid, echo tops, one hour and storm total precipitation.
– Most Nexrad dual polarization products, including differential reflectivity, correlation coefficient, specific differential phase, and hydrometeor classification at 4 scan levels
– 3 and 6 day precipitation and pressure forecasts from NOAA weather models
– 3 day jet stream forecast
– Temperature overlay
– Snow/mixed precipitation display (only on 1km base reflectivity radar layer)
– 7 day forecasts and current conditions — just press and hold for a second on the radar map
– Hourly predicted radar
– Severe weather (flash flood, tornado, and severe thunderstorm) warnings. Tap on a warning box to display the full warning message from the National Weather Service. Note: these are *not* push alerts. The app must be open to view the warnings
– Cloud cover and satellite imagery for the continental United States
– Advanced radar layers (echo tops, composite reflectivity, and storm total precipitation).
– Play, pause, and step animations
– Fast zoom in and zoom out
– Choice of radar palettes
– Multiple map styles (terrain, map, satellite, and hybrid)
– Displays time of radar image either as absolute time or relative to the current time
– Full screen, portrait, and landscape views
– GPS locator that finds and displays your current location
– Adjust the transparency (opacity) of the radar or cloud cover overlays
– Radar clutter filtering and smoothing
– Automatic refresh when new radar or cloud cover data is available
– Search for a location by zip code, city name, or address
– Legend for radar and cloud cover overlays
– Saves and restores your last location and zoom level
Note: Radar coverage only includes the continental United States. Alaska, Hawaii, and other US controlled territories are not included.