Welcome back from the weekend! We’re going to start your Monday off right by giving you the lowdown on 10 paid iPhone and iPad apps that would normally cost you a total of $33 but that are all completely free for a limited time. Let’s check them out,
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
Enjoy the most unique and beautiful weather app. Clear Day® is the only weather app that provides stunning videos depicting weather conditions, animated NOAA radar over beautiful 3D globe, patent-pending Quickview for multiple cities weather with one glimpse and much more.
••• Featured by Apple as one of the NEW BEST APPS overall! •••
••• The New York Times: “Clear Day elevates the user, placing her at cloud level for a hushed real-time weather tableau that puts the web’s goofy sunshine-rain-cloud icons to shame.” •••
••• More than 10 million downloads on Mac and iOS •••
● Animated NOAA radar covering US, Canada and Australia
● Severe weather alerts & warnings right from NWS & MeteoAlarm (USA & Europe)
● Realtime severe weather push notifications
● Stunning 3D weather maps like you have never seen before
● Cloud cover maps depicting storms and hurricanes
● Stunning weather videos for an amazing experience
● QuickView – see the weather at multiple locations at once (patent-pending)
● Notification Center Widget including forecast for multiple cities *
● FREE complete videos themes – including Spooky and New Year Themes
● Over 2.5 million locations covered around the world
● Automatic current location detector
● On-screen world clock for each city
● 7-day and 24-hour forecasts
● Humidity, precipitation, visibility and pressure details
● Wind Chill and Heat Index
● Sunrise and Sunset
● Fahrenheit/Celsius and Miles/Kilometers
Weather data provided by world-class weather provider The Weather Underground.
WHAT EVERYONE IS SAYING
● USA Today: “Clear Day received new 3D maps not seen previously on a weather app and TV”
● AllThingsD: “the most ambitious version of Clear Day… is visually stunning”
● MacStories: “Clear Day is one of the finest approaches to data visualization and UI design I’ve ever seen”
● TUAW: “… and now the folks at vimov have outdone themselves with Clear Day 2, making a gorgeous app even prettier.”
● AppAdvice: “Seriously, if you haven’t been using Clear Day yet, now is the time to do so.”
Watch Clear Day stunning demo: http://www.ClearDayDemo.com
Compare official weather stations report with Weather Underground world’s largest network of personal weather stations for FREE.
● Should you have any questions, suggestions or problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
● Follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/ClearDay
● Become a fan on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/goClearDay
● Download Mac version at http://www.GoClearDay.com
Dungeon of the Endless
The awarded smash-hit Rogue-Like Dungeon-Defense hybrid game, in which your team of heroes must protect the generator of their crashed ship while finding their way out of a mysterious and dangerous dungeon!
– Pocket Gamer (9 out of 10 “”Gold Award”” | “”Game of the Year Nominee””)
“The mix of genres feels fresh, the art-style is fantastic, and there’s a rich beat to the play that keeps things exciting throughout”
– Touch Arcade (4 stars our of 5)
“There are a lot of great roguelikes and tower defense games on iOS…One thing is for sure, however. If you’ve been looking for a deeper experience in either genre, you’ll want to find a home for this game on your iPad.”
– 148 Apps (4.5 stars out of 5)
“If you have a thing for strategy, tower defense, dungeon crawling, roguelikes, or pixel art, then you really can’t go wrong by checking it out.”
GATHER A TEAM
– Form a team of heroes, each with their own strengths (and psychoses)
– Equip them, deploy them, and earn powerful abilities
– Crash your team in various spaceships, each of them being a new mode
BUILD YOUR DEFENSES
– Use the Dust you gather to power the rooms
– Build minor and major modules to hold off waves of monsters
– Decode Endless ruins to discover life-saving technologies
OPEN THE DOOR
– Each door is a danger; prepare yourself and your team for anything
– Explore and discover an infinity of levels and layouts
– Carry your crystal through waves of monsters to the exit of each level
**The game includes the “Deep-Freeze” and “Bookworm” PC add-ons.**
Now Then Pro
Use Now Then to record what you’re doing as you do it, and discover where your time really goes.
This information makes completing time sheets a breeze, and lets you see what can be done to improve your productivity.
RAPID, EASY TIME TRACKING
• Simple and focused time keeper. Focused on tracking time, and nothing else.
• We do not complicate the interface by trying to do too many things in one place.
• Record the hours worked on your job, clocking in and out with ease.
• Accurately track how your time is spent.
• Quickly change the current task you’re recording.
• Use a task list that suits you. We do not prescribe the structure of your task list.
• The task list is hierarchical and can be as flat and simple, or as deep and complex as you wish.
• Stays out of your way. You are in and out quickly, with the minimum number of taps.
• Use of the keyboard is kept to a minimum.
• Use the crisp, colourful charts to quickly identify misused time.
• Use the knowledge gained to make the changes required to boost your productivity.
• Find out where your time actually goes, rather than scheduling what you expect to do.
• Now View
– A simple, rapid task selector for recording what you are doing now.
– Simply tap to start and stop tasks, or tap on another to switch to it immediately.
– Edit the task list as you go using Now.
– Order tasks how you want.
– Move entire branches from one part of the list to another by changing the parent task.
• Then View
– What you were doing, and when.
– View by day, week or month.
– A visual log of how your time was spent.
– Edit recorded events.
– Or add forgotten events afterwards.
• Chart View
– See the proportion of time spent on each task, or group of tasks.
– View bar charts and pie charts by day, week, month, or year.
• Filter both Then and Chart by task, date, or by time.
• Remind Me
– It can be tricky remembering to record what you’re doing, especially when you’re busy.
– Use Remind Me to be notified on a regular interval that a task is still recording.
– You can also be reminded when you’re not recording anything.
• Share Images
– Share via Mail, Messages, and social services such as Facebook or Twitter.
– Save to Photos, copy and paste into another app, or print directly.
• Share Data
– Use Open in… to open images and data in other apps.
– Open in apps like Dropbox for cloud storage, or open a data file directly in Excel.
– Open in… works with any apps that open CSV files, or PNG images.
• iCloud Sync
– Keeps your data in sync across all your iOS devices.
• Backup and Restore
– Make your own backups and store them externally.
– This is in addition to the backups you get by using iCloud sync.
• Designed for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
• Project Time Tracker
• Timesheet Assistant
• Tracking Client Time
• 6 Minute Timekeeping
• Study Tracker
• Work Log Book
• Activity Timer
Get Now Then Pro today and find out where your time really goes.
Pimp Your Life
You look at your life – everything you have,why should them be dull and boring? They should be full of personality & beautiful,they should make you smile,reflect your feeling,and even make you feel better.And here’s a perfect solution for that.
Pimp Your Taste gives you an exclusive selection of unique style,such as your color contact lenses,t-shirt,Jewelry,phone case,mugs and much more.
Try on over 300 contact lenses and jewelry style:
* Over 300 contact lenses and jewelry style to choose from, you don’t need to worry about your buying style is not suitable for you.
* Buy your favorite style.
* Save your result image to album and share to your friends.
* Share your masterpiece in our platform.
Create your own designs with phone case,t-shirt maker…:
*Personalize your phone case and mugs
*Powerful photo editing features to make your photos shining.
*More customizable product coming.
Buy your favorite style or your design product:
*It just needs a short few days for us to elaborate and delivery it to your home.
*Convenient payment method
*Excellent produce and shipping service will upgrade the users’ experience marvelously!
Share your creative:
*Upload your masterpiece to our cloud server
*Share to all of our users.Get followers and likes from our users.
*Follow and like other creative users.
Get revenue sharing:
*Publish and sell your your artwork.
*Get the revenue sharing from your publishing.
Righteous Kill 2
Have you played the prequel to this fascinating game? Don’t miss Righteous Kill – on iPad and iPhone!
Join tenacious NYPD investigator Erica Dean in her next search as she hunts down the dangerous “Poet Killer.” Carefully study a rash of murders across New York City, each of them connected by a tantalizing note left behind. Scour the crime scenes for evidence and clues, dust for fingerprints, re-assemble torn documents and compare bullets in the ballistics lab. Be careful who you trust and act fast in order to prevent the next murder!
● 37 intriguing levels
● 16 original mini-games
● Police files for 11 victims
● Heart-pounding twists and turns
● Richly detailed, changing environments
● Game Center Support
● New iPad Retina Display Support
Work.JOT is easy to master and provides Amazing interface to manage Tasks & log Timesheet entries; so just JOT, Manage, Analyse, Report and make ‘Everyday Productive’.
Our App makes it easy to track your projects across various clients, Keep a log of cost incurred across projects and much more. Create monthly Timesheet & Task reports in PDF format.
Complete Task management.
Quickly access your Tasks using Today Extensions.
Create multiple lists for ‘Important-Tasks’, Bills , Grocery to get things done.
Intuitive user interface separates current important tasks from future ones.
Get notified when a task is due.
Create & log Timesheet entries and track work done across projects.
Easily add new Clients and Projects.
Maintain different Rate per clients and projects.
Add Tasks & Sub-Tasks for greater project visibility.
Trendy dashboard displays latest Stats & Inspirational Quotes.
Powerful dynamic dashboards to track Project hours & monthly tasks.
Create & Mail Timesheet/Task Reports in PDF format.
Personalise your App experience by setting up your preferences in the app.
• i.Map – Simple, Intuitive, vector Google Maps + StreetView.
• Support for retina and non-retina devices, using SDK v1.9
• Search for an address, click on the street, and see 360 degree views.
• Search for an optional destination and see a route with directions.
Note: Map & Streetview coverage is identical to the Google Maps application.
Also Available “i.Map Lite” (might not contain all the features of Pro)
Thousands of custom fonts ready for use on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch!
EverFont is not only a sampling tool for developers and designers, but also for anyone who wants to use beautiful fonts in other applications, such as Pages and Keynote. All fonts are handpicked by our designers and packaged into themes for different situations.
Don’t forget to join EverFont Club so you can enjoy all the fonts selected everyday by our designers!
– Browse every beautiful font
– Install fonts to your iOS device
– Manage and favorite the fonts you like
– Use installed fonts in other apps like Pages, Keynote, and other apps
– Put all the fonts you like into a PDF for sharing
Where to Go?
No matter if you need to find the closest bar, grocery store, pharmacy, taxi firm or historical point-of-interest, WhereToGo is the app you need. ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
It works globally, has over 500 location types and even provides turn-by-turn directions to your chosen destination.
Fully customizable, an incredibly simple interface hides a sophisticated engine that plugs into the largest Points of Interest database and global map on the market.
Can’t decide where to go? Use our Shake-to-Suggest feature to explore and experiment!
√ Full Retina HD Graphics for iPhone and iPad.
√ Over 500 preset searches sorted into 12 common categories.
√ Search can be done within a few taps, no typing needed.
√ Fully customizable. You can sort, add, remove, rename all items.
√ Simple user interface and intuitive user experience.
√ Review your recent searches and most used searches.
√ Configure start-up view, choose between home, recents or last viewed.
√ Shake-to-Suggest, deciding on where to go can be just a shake away.
√ User Ratings and Reviews, sharing your experience with other users.
COMING SOON: Our team is already working on new features including offline database, user-ratings and translation into many languages. Stay tuned for the free update and feel free to contact us for any feedback so we can improve the app for you.
LIKE REAL NOTES, ONLY BETTER
Nothing beats a whiteboard and sticky-notes for capturing lots of loose information and seeing the big picture. Stickyboard takes that flexibility and adds the convenience and power of your iPad. Don’t worry about losing notes after a meeting again. It’s much easier to carry around, and a lot friendlier for the environment.
Use any color coding system you like. Effortlessly move and group your notes – unlike paper sitcky notes, they don’t fall off after too may moves.
Think in the way that works best for you, and for the problem at hand.
NEATLY ARRANGE NOTES WITH A FLICK OF YOUR FINGERS
The most exciting feature of Stickyboard 2 is something we call Magic Arrange. One of the biggest pains of working with lots of sticky notes is having to arrange and rearrange them. Wouldn’t it be nice if you could just wave your hands and have them neatly arrange themselves? Well, with the magic of the iPad and Stickyboard 2, now you can!
Just select a bunch of notes, then swipe with 3 fingers to instantly arrange them into neat piles, or fan them out into a grid, columns, or rows.
This is going to change the way you work with sticky notes, and you are never going to look at paper notes the same way again!
Try it out for yourself.
FULL FEATURED NOTES AND DRAWING
Thank you for all the great feedback! Stickyboard 2 is a major new release completely rebuilt from the ground up. Key features include:
– The Board Gallery: Easily manage multiple boards and quickly switch between them with the gallery view.
– Smoother Ink: The ink system in Stickyboard 2 is much improved over its predecessor. It supports multiple colors with stutter-free drawing.
– Unlimited undo/redo and Copy/Paste: Undo/redo works with notes and ink, just as you would expect. Tap on selected notes to copy/cut them, even to other boards. Working with large amounts of information is easy with Stickyboard 2.
– Email boards as PDF or just text: Whole boards can be easily emailed as PDF files, or opt to just send the text contents instead – very handy for using Stickyboard 2 as an outlining tool.
– Lasso Select: Simply run your finger around or through a group of notes to select them. This allows for much more precision than rectangular selection methods, and feels more intuitive on a multi-touch display.
SIMPLE YET POWERFUL
▸ Stickyboard 2 sports an elegant and intuitive interface. Double-tap to add a note. Select and drag notes around with your finger.
▸ You have a large, zoomable board to capture all your ideas. Zoom by pinching, and pan with 2 fingers.
▸ It’s easy to rearrange ideas, capture their relationships, and discover important patterns.
▸ Use four standard colors (yellow, blue, pink, and green), plus 2 special ones (lavender and sunrise).
▸ Draw free-form with the marker tool. Write, outline, and sketch around your notes.
▸ Stickyboard 2 is infinitely flexible. Use your favorite real-world sticky-note and whiteboarding techniques.