Late last month, we told you about all of the new movies and TV show seasons Netflix planned to add to its catalog over the course of February. As well all know, Netflix’s content library is not static — the service constantly adds new content and removes old content as licensing rights expire and new deals are signed.
In the month of February, Netflix will add dozens of new TV shows and movies to its lineup, and the additions already began on Monday, February 1st, with a huge list of 28 new movies and TV seasons. Don’t bother going through them all, because we’ll show you the best ones right here.
Here they are, in no particular order:
- Armageddon (1998) — You’ve seen it a dozen times and it’s worth watching a dozen more.
- Better Call Saul: Season 1 — Easily one of the best new shows in recent history.
- Charlie’s Angels (2000) — Lucy Liu… Cameron Diaz… Drew Barrymore… Bill Murray… enough said.
- Collateral Damage (2002) — It’s certainly not Arnold’s brightest moment on screen, but it’s sill Arnold.
- Cruel Intentions (1999) — A movie tailor-made for millennials long before millennials were even a thing.
- Full Metal Jacket (1987) — Classic.
- Johnny English (2003) — Rowan Atkinson doing what Rowan Atkinson does best.
- Scooby-Doo (2002) — Scooby-Doo doing what Scooby-Doo does best.
- Sin City (2005) — This star-studded flick is definitely worth revisiting.
- Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby (2006) — Classic.
Those 10 titles should keep you busy for the next few weeks, and then remember that two hotly anticipated Netflix originals are debuting later this month on February 26th: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Sword of Destiny and Fuller House: Season 1.
Want to see all the rest of the titles Netflix is adding to its catalog this month? Check out our earlier coverage for a complete list.