Google on Tuesday published its YouTube Rewind 2014 report, revealing the top 10 most viral videos for 2014 along with the top 10 most popular music videos “based on views shares, comments, likes and more.” Interestingly, the fifth most popular viral video on YouTube this year was Unbox Therapy’s iPhone 6 Plus Bend Test video — one of the first, and likely most popular, clips that demoed Apple’s iPhone 6 ‘Bendgate‘ problem.
FROM EARLIER: ‘Bendgate’ claims yet another Apple fan’s iPhone 6
The iPhone 6 Plus bending video currently has more than 59 million views. Comparatively, the No. 1 video in the list has more than 114 million views, while on the last video in Google’s top 10 has amassed more than 37 million views.
Google’s top 10 most viral videos of the year follows below:
1. Mutant Giant Spider Dog (SA Wardega) by SA Wardega
2. Nike Football: Winner Stays. ft. Ronaldo, Neymar Jr., Rooney, Ibrahimović, Iniesta & more by Nike Football
3. FIRST KISS by Tatia PIlieva
4. The Voice IT | Serie 2 | Blind 2 | Suor Cristina Scuccia – #TEAMJ-AX by TheVoiceOf Italy
5. iPhone 6 Plus Bend Test by Unbox Therapy
6. Bars & Melody – Simon Cowell’s Golden Buzzer act | Britain’s Got Talent 2014 by Britain’s Got Talent
7. Budweiser Super Bowl XLVIII Commercial — “Puppy Love” by Budweiser
8. Devil Baby Attack by DevilsDueNYC
9. Goku vs Superman. Epic Rap Battles of History Season 3. by ERB
10. 10 Hours of Walking in NYC as a Woman by Street HarassmentVideo