In less than a week, the Panthers will face the Broncos in what should be an exciting Super Bowl 50. That means you have plenty of time to upgrade your living room so that it’s ready for the big game. In other words, if you’ve been thinking about getting a brand new TV, now’s the time to do it. Amazon, Best Buy, and Walmart are all lining up various TV deals for this year’s big game, with savings all the way up to $1,100 on certain models.
Let’s check out some of the deals available right now – we’re looking at regular TVs, Smart TVs, and even 3D models. And yes, there’s plenty of time to have them shipped to your home in time for Super Bowl 50.
- Up to 40% off Select Premium TVs from Samsung, Sony, and LG
- 32-inch Hisense 720p LED TV for $149.99 ($50 off)
- 40-inch TCL 1080p LED TV for $229.99 ($120 off)
- 49-inch Sony 4K Ultra HD LED TV for $798 ($801.99 off)
- 50-inch Hisense 1080p Smart LED TV for $399.99 ($50 off)
- 65-inch Sony 1080p 3D Smart LED TV for $1,298 ($601.99 off)
- 49-inch Sony 4K UHD TV for $799 ($200 off)
- 55-inch Sony 4K UHD TV for $1,199 ($400 off)
- 55-inch Samsung 4K UHD TV for $999 ($600 off)
- 65-inch Samsung 4K UHD TV for $2,199 ($1,100 off)
- 32-inch Sony LED HDTV for $198 (Special Buy)
- 40-inch Sony Smart HDTV for $348 ($130 off)
- 43-inch LG LED HDTV for $298 ($50 off)
- 50-inch Samsung 4K UHD TV for $698 (Special Buy)
- 50-inch Vizio 4K UHD TV for $598 ($230 off)
- 55-inch Vizio Smart LED HDTV for $568 ($180 off)
- 55-inch LG 4K UHD TV for $698 ($300 off)
The retailers also have special deals on other TV models and TV-related equipment, including streaming sticks and sound bars, so check the Amazon, Best Buy, and Walmart stores before these sales expire.