Apple on Wednesday released its first beta for iOS 9.2.1 for developers. The release comes just over a week after Apple officially released iOS 9.2 and this first beta for 9.2.1 will likely address bugs and stability issues that cropped up with last week’s software release, which included updates to the Safari View Controller across the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, as well as a whole lot of major bug fixes. You can download the new beta yourself at the Apple Developer Center.
- Urgent meat recall: 234,000 pounds were sold so check your fridge now
- 3 new Netflix series with 100% Rotten Tomatoes scores have viewers flipping out
- Fourth stimulus check is coming for Christmas – find out if you get one
- Where’s my stimulus check? Everything you need to know, and what comes next (December 2021)
- I’m obsessed with an Amazon gadget you’ve never heard of, and it’s $15 today