Sony is launching a multi-pronged attack against the leaders of the smartphone industry this fall. It starts with the Xperia Z3, the flagship phone that will rival the iPhone 6 and the Galaxy Note 4, but Sony is looking to stir up the affordable segment of the market as well with its Xperia E3.
September 3rd, 2014
- What people are saying about the #1 Netflix movie in the US right now
- Brain scans may finally reveal why some people are left-handed
- Loki season 2 to introduce a Marvel villain who will ‘break the internet’
- Everything to know about HBO Max’s most anticipated show of the year, coming this weekend
- New Hubble photo of Orion Nebula is stunning and hypnotic