After months of contract negotiations with record labels, Apple has finally announced its Pandora-killing music app called iTunes Radio. The new music service will be built into the official iOS Music app. Much like Pandora, iTunes Radio lets you create your own music stations simply by typing in names of artists. While you’re listening to …
- Behold James Webb Telescope’s largest and most dazzling image yet
- Over 32,000 pounds of frozen pizza was recalled so check your freezer
- 5 new Netflix titles released today, including 1 you can’t miss
- Urgent bread recall: All these breads and pretzels could be contaminated with bacteria
- This is the first and only poisonous bird that has ever been discovered
Apple on Monday unveiled the newest version of its Mac operating system, which it’s dubbed OS X Mavericks. The new OS features new tabs for its Finder feature that let you open up multiple Finder windows, tags for documents that can help you find documents throughout multiple locations, and menus across multiple displays.
We now have a good idea when Apple’s iOS 7 will launch, as the company announced that its annual Worldwide Developers Conference will kick off on June 10th in San Francisco and will run through until June 14th. Tickets for the event will go on sale Thursday at 10 a.m. PDT and will be available …