If you are currently using an Intel-powered Windows PC, it’s probably not running as fast as it should be. No, this is not a setup for a joke about Windows. Rather, TechPowerUp associate software author Kevin Glynn recently found that Windows Defender has a far greater impact on the performance of Intel processors than expected.
July 3rd, 2022
- New human fossil discovery has everyone questioning the origin of mankind
- 2 tons of meat hit with recall: Check your fridge now to avoid getting sick
- Scientists discovered a terrifying new species of hairy crab in Western Australia
- These 5 new Netflix releases will have everyone glued to their screens next week
- iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max might be the most expensive iPhones ever
Windows 10 and Windows 11 users can take advantage of a more aggressive blocklist now. The operating system received the feature in the latest Windows Defender update.