A variety of prominent verified Twitter accounts belonging to top media companies and politicians spread messages containing swastikas and Nazi references a few hours ago. Twitter itself was not hacked, but a third-party tool used by these parties was breached by unknown hackers, who posted messages supporting the current Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
March 15th, 2017
- 5 new Netflix releases everyone will be watching this weekend
- This new iOS 16 feature is so useful, but no one knows about it
- What to watch on Prime Video: New movies and shows in July 2022
- Urgent health food recall: These plant-based crumbles are sending people to the hospital
- Curiosity has discovered ancient rocks formed by water on Mars