Of all the surprising gaming news this week, the stealth release of LEGO Worlds on Steam was certainly a highlight. After years of rumors and speculation, LEGO finally launched its own Minecraft competitor, but even though they share similar conceits, Minecraft and LEGO Worlds are clearly two distinct games.
- Over 32,000 pounds of frozen pizza was recalled so check your freezer
- 5 new Netflix titles released today, including 1 you can’t miss
- Loki season 2 to introduce a Marvel villain who will ‘break the internet’
- This is the first and only poisonous bird that has ever been discovered
- The #1 Netflix show in the world right now is a trippy visual masterpiece
There have been countless Minecraft knockoffs since the indie game phenomenon exploded on to the scene a few years ago, but there’s one that might be able to move the needle. On Monday, following a week full of rumors, LEGO and TT Games launched a new, open-world game called LEGO Worlds in Early Access on Steam.