The tech world is always a tad more interesting when companies like Microsoft and Apple are willing to throw a little shade at each other. Take, for example, a new Microsoft ad for the Surface Go, which takes a few nice jabs at the iPad. The commercial begins with a girl looking at Surface Go …
- Urgent warning: Produce at 11 stores may be contaminated with human waste
- Doctors may have found a secret weapon to fight cancer: Viagra
- Google’s iOS 16 Lock Screen widgets are rolling out now
- Another cheese recall: 13 more cheeses you need to throw out now
- Amazon Prime Early Access Sale: 53 best early deals to shop now
If all you’ve ever wanted this Christmas was a Microsoft laptop with built-in LTE support, you’re in luck, as Microsoft just announced that the 4G version of its Surface Go tablet/laptop is now available to order.
It was just the other day that we relayed a rumor saying Microsoft might launch its cheapest Surface tablet yet, and the computer is already here. Microsoft unveiled the $399 Surface Go a few hours ago, a Windows 10 S tablet that’s supposed to compete directly against Apple’s cheapest iPad, and all the Chromebooks out …