Researchers have discovered the very first rogue black hole, and it’s less than 5,000 light-years away. The astronomers detected and measured the mass of an isolated stellar-mass black hole over the course of several years. They’ve now published their results in a new study.
February 8th, 2022
- A Netflix adaptation of one of the most erotic novels of all time is coming next week
- 5 new Netflix releases you better not miss next week
- New 48-Volt Quant supercar can go 600 miles on a tank of ‘salt water’
- This is one of the most massive super-Earths we’ve ever discovered
- Antibiotic-resistant bacteria can be killed by artificial sweeteners from sugar-free foods