A company called Pavegen has created floor tiles that create electricity using kinetic energy. The tiles have been installed in almost 40 countries and can generate up to five joules of energy per footstep.
- The 35 best movies on Netflix right now (September 2022)
- New Netflix releases: 6 movies and shows everyone will be talking about next week
- Mind-blowing iPhone feature in iOS 16 triggers alerts when your phone hears certain sounds
- Avoid these 5 forgettable Netflix original films like the plague
- Urgent beef recall: 22,000 pounds were recalled so check your fridge now
We live in an exciting time for so many reasons, but the progress being made toward decreasing our dependency on fossil fuels is certainly high on the list. The shift toward electric cars has been projected by several studies to have a dramatic impact on the amount of gasoline the world consumes over the next few …