From the moment I laid eyes on Quantum Break, I wasn’t sure what to think about it. I knew that its creators had a great pedigree, but I couldn’t fathom how Remedy Entertainment was going to overcome to countless issues that other equally ambitious teams have tried and failed to work through in the past. …
- Why so many people are bashing the biggest Netflix movie in the world right now
- 2 fantastic new Netflix documentaries out now that you need to watch
- Everyone will be buzzing about these 5 Netflix releases next week
- 3 new shows everyone is watching on Disney Plus right now
- Surprise solar storm leaves stunning glowing lights in the sky that have scientists baffled
No, it wasn’t Halo 5: Guardians. You can exhale. On Thursday, Microsoft announced that Quantum Break, the time traveling action adventure game from Remedy Entertainment, would no longer be launching in 2015. This wasn’t the first major delay of the year, but for Xbox One fans, it’s certainly going to be one of the most disappointing.