Some airlines will have cabin crews wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) and will implement other safety measures to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission. The novel coronavirus pandemic has grounded international flights for months, but as countries start to reopen, some people will start flying again. Qatar Airways is the latest company to announce the …
- Stranger Things 5 is not coming anytime soon
- New human fossil discovery has everyone questioning the origin of mankind
- 2 tons of meat hit with recall: Check your fridge now to avoid getting sick
- Black Panther: Wakanda Forever villain unveiled in new leak
- These 5 new Netflix releases will have everyone glued to their screens next week
We Americans pride ourselves at being the best in a lot of different things, but for some reason our airlines keep letting us down. America’s airlines rank persistently low in terms of customer satisfaction, but that’s not always true of airlines in other countries. In fact, looking at AirHelp’s most recent rankings of the best airlines …
There’s something wonderful about flying first class. However, Qatar Airways has found a way to make regular first-class seating look like coach. Skytrax recently named Qatar Airways its 2015 airline of the year and Business Insider has posted some photos showing us exactly why it’s so deserving of that honor.